The hotel is setup in a traditional Arab decor. They have done a great job with it. Rooms are decent in size and staff is very professional. The outdoor pool area is very nice with great views of Burj Khalifa. Gym was very basic.
Limited restaurant options but food was above average, not great. It is close to Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar, so that opens up a lot of options of dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai