3,320 results
All reviews fountain view burj khalifa asado souk al bahar ewaan restaurant fountain show dubai fountain diplomatic suite thai restaurant tallest building in the world rose petals the location is perfect breakfast buffet our honeymoon upgraded to a suite wonderful hotel afternoon tea
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We recommend the afternoon tea with a beautyfull view to the Burj Khalifa.

There is always timefor tea at Al Bayt #DiscoverPalace #PalaceMoments.

With a Lovely staff that served your amazing afternoon tea.
Thanx Joan!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
David S, General Manager at Palace Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear WendydeZeeuw,

Thank you for your short and sweet review! It is always such a pleasure when reading and catching your special moments you share with us on social media! Your recognition is highly appreciated and I have congratulated Joan for the exemplary performance... :) We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best regards, David Simon - General Manager

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The Palace Downtown is a beautiful retreat in the center of Dubai. The hotel is located on the lagoon directly across from the Burg Khalifa steps away from the Souk al Bahar and Dubai Mall.

The Palace is part of the Address Hotel Group. I'm not sure where to start. The drive into the hotel takes you away from the highways and street noise. There are pools, fountains and gates to pass as you enter the hotel property. The lobby is very spacious with a large fountain and different sitting areas. They serve high tea in a sitting area off the lobby. With reservations check in was very easy and fast.

Our room was large with plenty of space. A desk with all types of electrical connects, easy to get to and use. Off the room was a large balcony looking into the lagoon. They had a Nespresso machine for coffee and water heater for tea. There was a safe, iron and ironing board in the closet, The king size bed was wonderful. You could order pillows based on what you like to sleep on. Great internet and a stocked refrigerator.

The bathroom was large with two sinks, deep tub, separate shower and toilet and bidet is a separate room. Large towels and the soaps and lotions you would need. Robes and slipper were in the bathroom closet. A very nice room/bathroom combination.

The hotel had two spas one for men and one for women, workout rooms, very large pool with hot tubs and many cabanas and lounges. There are three restaurants. Two located on the lagoon with outside setting. In the hotel also served as the breakfast buffet. Many different stations, a very large space with inside and outside setting.

Since the hotel was on the lagoon you had a great view of the water show and the Burj Khalifa.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lagoon to get a view of the water show.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Kirk T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and our fellow TripAdvisor Readers. I was really pleased to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed your entire stay, especially our facilities, comfort of our rooms and of course our breathtaking views. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for yet another wonderful escape... :) Warm regards, David Simon - General Manager

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We had an issue with the rooms next to us partying and being loud at night until 3.30 am so we called the manager assistant to do something about it for 3 times and nothing happened which shows weak service, note we stayed at the diplomatic suite.. they weren't able to provide us with any solutions showing poor hotel management and only used lame excuses over and over again on how they can't force the other customers to leave if they don't behave..
Finally some sense kicked in and they suggested to switch rooms, I wasn't at the hotel at that time so I returned back to the hotel to pack my things to transfer to the other room, they assured me by the time I come back again my things will be already in the new room and all I have to do is pickup the new key, after exactly 3 hours I returned to be surprised that the room suggested was already booked for someone else !! So I unpacked for the 2nd time at the same old room !!
The manager assistants were ignorant and had no skills in dealing with such situations..
The bottom line is that I won't consider booking again at the palace downtown because of poor service, cause in order to make guests comfortable you need more than a big room and fancy enterance..
This review was not written to make the hotel looks the worst, it's in hope that someone would actually take a look at it and work on improvement for better service.
P.S the top manager contact us to apologize and make things right by inviting us to lunch before we leave but he skipped us, by far the worst service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank EngNoda
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I have been in hotels across the world. Never did i have such an unpleasant stay like the palace!
First of all they gave us a room that smelled like an animal died in it! We barley breathed and quickly left the room and demanded a new one. The other room wasnt so clean, as it had 2 insects and no toiletries.
The manager in the information desk wasnt helpful at all and defended the staff who first made the mistake.
Above all, no one took us to our rooms. We had to look for the our room in the hotel and took ages to find it!
I didnt like the service nor the hotel.
Will not come again at all. They ruined our stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Hala A. B

Dear Hala A. B

Kindly allow me once again to sincerely apologise for the disappointment you have faced during your recent stay with us. Even though with many attempts to try to turn your stay around, we still remained unsuccessful and I know that nothing we say or do will undo the same. I genuinely hope that you’ll be able forgive us and provide us with the opportunity to welcome you back in the future in order for us to showcase what we truly stand for. Please feel free to contact my office directly, as it will be my pleasure to make sure that the coming visit is a perfect one. Warm regards, David Simon – General Manager

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The palace downtown one of the best luxury hotels in dubai .. with the Moroccan / Arabic touch .. and the staff (( the staff are very friendly and helpful )) specially Nabil.. he is really care about everything , and I recommend to try Asado restaurant it is my favorite one and the stake is amazing ❤️❤️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
David S, General Manager at Palace Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Mona,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your rewarding review! I was really pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us while appreciating our luxurious, arabesque ambiance and services. I have congratulated the Team, with special attention to Nabil, for their exemplary performance. :) Thank you once again for your kind feedback and for being our “Ambassador of choice.” We’ll be looking forward to welcoming you back soon! With warm regards, David Simon – General Manager