We have stayed at this property two years running at the end of March. Both times the service and staff have been truly fantastic. The property is in an ideal location to delight in a spot of shopping or relaxing by the pool. The poolside menu not only offers more than the average hotel and the quality is outstanding. We have also eaten at the Argentinian restaurant which was excellent. March is a wonderful month to enjoy sitting outdoors as we did and watched the dancing fountains as we dined.
It has never seemed full to capacity, even though it well have been, it is designed well to feel like you have space.
The Al Bahar souk is lovely and quaint and it is a nice stroll over to Dubai Mall. I would recommend this hotel to family's, couples and solo travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai