1,090 results
All reviews metro station deira city centre bedroom apartment excellent apartment rayna tours washing machine house keeping shopping mall close to the airport home away from home swimming pool travel desk housekeeping staff excellent stay visit dubai comfortable stay special thanks
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The services here is superb. The workers are polite, humble and hardworking. They are ever ready to help out. The rooms are cleaned daily and My family and I enjoyed our stay. house keeping from manikanta and sanjeev

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on Tripadvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel and that you found our housekeeping excellent.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as polite, humble, hardworking and helpful and our family members Manikanta and Sanjeev found a mention in your comment.

We will use your encouraging review and rating as inspiration to strive to do even better for all our valued guests, I will be sure to pass your compliments to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very family friendly
Extremely helpful staff
Facilated smooth airport transfers and earlier check in on availability
Good breakfast/ wide variety
Clean, bed comfortable, hot water, all working well
Kitchen well equipped for cooking

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Flora Park. It felt like home away from home. Velmurugan and Krishna Jishu from housekeeping always gave me something to look forward to coming back to in the room. They made our room beautiful with these! Pics I commend them!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel.

I am very happy that you had a great overall experience with us and that you found our housekeeping services to be “Lit”.

I am very proud to read that our family members always gave you something to look forward to and Velumurgan, Krishna and Jishu found a mention in your comment.

Once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Excellent customer service. Very courteous staff. Breakfast was the best I have ever had and the their manager went an extra mile to prepare food for us that we liked. This was the best stay I have ever had. This was better than many 5 start hotels I have stayed in.!!!

Room tip: Best bang for the bucks
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging 5 out of 5 feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a great overall stay with us, finding our breakfast to have been the best and I am very proud to read that you have described our family member’s service delivery as excellent and that our team went over and beyond to personalize your dinging experience.

I will be sure to share your compliments with the team personally and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in t

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I travel alot and have stayed in many hotels....even in Dubai I have tried many hotels prior to flora park....but from last September my stop is just flora park...as its not only situated on good location....n very clean....but it also have very good and helpful staff....which makes me feel at home....in service BISWAJITH he was so attentive and even remembered my taste exactly....the moment I was in restaurant....I got everything ready before I could ask for...never came across anyone in any hotel..who could remember every guest choice...I did notice him the way he served every guest...it's really remarkable....who knew every guests preference.....and was everytime ready with a smile on his face.....he made my stay very pleasant....then in sales riyas...
Who is always ready to help me with my bookings even on odd times...always ready to serve...now it's like whenever I visit Dubai flora group is my stop....I don't prefer staying anywhere else....or look for any other option...It's my home away home.. blessed with good staff really....

Trip type: Travelled on business