All reviews financial center kulcha king sheikh zayed road dubai mall excellent location bedroom suite world trade close proximity hotel apartment easy access pleasant stay business trip house keeping metro union stove ramadan
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had booked for 2 nights stay during the Eid holidays as it was chosen by my cousin. At first, I am a bit worried as I was able to checked the reviews after the booking was done. Most of the feedback are too bad! However, I found it a decent and comfortable 3 stars property. They have good location which is accessible to financial metro station, restaurants, coffee shops, groceries, shopping malls such as Dubai Mall and City Walk.
Their staffs are friendly and helpful especially their duty manager Mr. Dinesh whom patiently dealing our requests.
The room is spacious, clean, and quiet. We really had a good sleep. They have basic toileteries but other items are upon request so you may check with house keeping. Basic kitchen utensils are available if you wish to cook your meals. It has nice seaview (from far) and you can see City Walk’s lighting effects at night.
Their breakfast is good enough. Even we went there during the busiest time, their staffs are attentive.
Cons, they have indoor pool which gives strong smells of the chlorine at the hallway (mezzanine floor). They do not provide complementary mineral water but you may buy at the grocery if you find it expensive at the hotel.
There is Union Coop supermarket which has good prices. It’s just 5 to 10 minutes walk from the hotel (back side).
Overall, it was indeed a great stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Pros:
Location is great
In House restaurant
Nearby Metro station / Grocery, Medical
Courteous staff

Cons:
Lousy service
Type of service apartment but missing basic amenities

I had taken this hotel as it as service kitchen included and was very close to Buj Khalifa. However, it disapponited me on service and the kitchen side.

The kitchen had very basic utensils and lacked enough utensils even to cook baby food.
The Utensils were not cleaned. Not there was any cleaner liquid provided. We cleaned by ourselved
ON next day house keeping staff didn't bother to clean the used utensils- not sure what a serviced apartment is called??
While housekeeping the staff removed one of the towels and was returned on request.
The soap/ lotion provided were of REALLY POOR quality and the smells told us not to use them.

The couch need repair and wear / tear sign was clearly visible at multiple places.

But again mentioning the staff was nice and courteous. They even provided the crib voluntarily.

Still not bad for a night or two stay- but considering the overall experience its Overpriced !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel include rooms with kitchen and all the facilities. Quit old building but still OK for the area. It is downtown and the location it's amazing in case that you want to use the metro. The station is finance center. The room are nice and nice decorated. The disadvantage of this hotel is that
the pool is indoor :( also
breakfast poor (rice every day?)
The ac it's frizzing you can not control the temperature.

But it's nice location and good price. We stay there for 8 nights.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mara S
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The service apartments are neat and clean but not the “posh” type . We were in panorama suite. The location on SZR and near to metro station are plus points. The daily buffet is quite decent. For emergency food the in-house restaurant can be accessed. The staff are not too friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aks73
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this place via Booking.com. I stayed 5 nights and had a horrible experience. Place was in shambles. It was unhygienic, dirty and had a terrible breakfast. Paint was coming off from the wall, ceiling in bathroom was falling apart and tiles were wobbly and about to fall off the wall. I did not expect to pay nearly £200 a night for such poor place. I feel completely cheated and have had no response from the hotel or booking com. I trusted booking.com and sadly they have let me down.
I recommend to all people to not use their services and not stay at this disgusting hotel. Shame on you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends