Dubai International Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel(Dubai)
6,445 results
All reviewsbetween flightsmeet and greetlong layovermassage chairarrival gatehour layoverconnecting flightconcourse bthrough immigrationtransit passengerstransit staywake up callairport hotelcomfortable bedexecutive roomfrom australiashort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2012

So convenient with easy check-in for the exhausted traveller. Very comfortable with good space to get some work done if needed. The wide range of restaurants available in the terminal is a bonus. Expensive but worth it.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank MikeR825
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at the Dubai International Hotel.

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Dubai International Hotel.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Had to take a shower before a 16 hour flight. Booked in at the Executive rooms in the hotel for $90 per hour. Worth the price.

All the luxury you can think of when you in need of a pamper.

Staff are very competent

• Stayed: March 2012
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

Reviewed 16 March 2012

i stayed in the hotel for 6 hours. There is an option to stay in this hotel and pay per hour rate. However, the rate is quite expensive compared to overall rate and what you get.
The rooms are very spacious and comfortable with all amenities you might require during a layover.
Service is good but a bit too slow. i had to wait for 15 minutes at reception while only 4 people were waiting at reception while i arrived.

Strangly how the evaluation forms are filled. I was just asked by the receptionist to write down my name on an empty satisfaction card - that's something VERY bad...

Anyway, it seems to be the only option at Dubai Airport so if you want to relax for a bit - definitely you will get a nice sleep there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the Dubai International Hotel. We value guest feedback and very much concerned about the comments. I would appreciate if you can forward stay details to guestcare@dih-dca.com to investigate and ensure corrective action.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Incredibly convenient, as it is inside the terminal, and minutes away from many gates; for example, it was only 10 minutes walk to my gate. In addition, you only pay by the hour. I had 5 hours between flights, so I booked the hotel for 4.

It would have been worth every penny, as the bed was very comfortable and the shower great. The only problem was that a pipe burst and the ceiling started dripping 1 hour before I was due to wake up; I was therefore deprived one hour's sleep, for which I was offered a 10% discount. I pointed out to them that since I lost 25% of my sleep the discount should have been 25%. In the end they accepted my argument, but not before putting up a fight, hence the 3 stars.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Syrianoloukoumi
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused following a recent stay at Dubai International Hotel. We do experienced water overflow on that day as one of the guest forgot to close shower in the room causing water leaking to nearby rooms and underneath floors. sometimes we discount heavily on room rate but it requires approval from Management and reception staff doesn’t have the authority to do higher discounts. I hope you understand the situation and kindly send your feedback to Guestcare@dih-dca.com. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Dubai International Hotel.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Rooms are big and very comfortable. I stayed there 2 times - on my way from Brazil to Thailand and on my way back. Room service food is also very good. Price is high, but it is extremely convenient for people waiting connection flights. Hotel also has a pool and sauna.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
dcahotel, Manager at Dubai International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012