“Super brunch ”

Ranked #150 of 10,296 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: USD 14 - USD 27
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a wide array of colors, sounds and aromas from some of the most distinctive international cuisines at The Market Place. Our Theme nights: Friday “Bubbly Brunch” Friday “Bubbly Brunch” 12:30 – 4:00 PM AED 169 with Soft drinks AED 299 with House Beverage AED 399 Sparkling & House Beverage Kids entertainment Seafood and Grills night The Market Place offers mouthwatering fresh seafood and grills recipes. Tantalize your taste buds with live and grill stations and the catch of the day prepared and cooked to perfection by our Chefs. Every Thursday, 6:00-11:00 pm AED 189 with Soft drinks AED 299 with House Beverage International Dinner Buffet Enjoy a wide array of colours, sounds and aromas from some of the most distinctive international cuisines (Arabic, Indian, Western, Asian). Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, 6:00-11:00 pm
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The Market place is a very good brunch .The staff were very attentive very professional. The latout if the food is superb and they have a great varierty on offer.
Will go again

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I visited restaurant called Market place located in beautiful property Marriott Al Jaddaf last week and I'm in love with the place.
Once we step in the restaurant we got that "Wowo" effect.
Very nice and so friendly people they got there from the hostess desk,manager,waiter and chefs who was more than happy to help us and assist me and my friends.
The variety and the quality of the food it's impressive,the real 5 star feeling.
They got Arabic,Indian,Asian,Western and so many delicious choices that we didn't know from where to start .
But wanna mention chef Jacob who step out and did they extra mile.
He explained every each dish and give us show around of restaurant and making sure that we got everything that we needed.
It's a great thing to see such a young chef so professional,such a knowledge and commitment to his role.
Thank you Jacob and your amazing team for making our dinner unforgettable.
Will definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

What an elaborate buffet! You name the cuisine, they had it. Indian, Arabic, Japanese, what not! While I had lunch, I started with the chaat section which gave me a taste of India even in Dubai followed by sushi and Indian main course. Every dish was made with great flavours and taste. There was also well spread out dessert section which had some really interesting desserts. The buffet is definitely recommended if you are a foodie!

Even the breakfast had everything I could think of- Eggs, milk, saute vegetables, milk, noodles, steamed fish and omlette. Generally when I travel, Omlette and South Indian become my favourite breakfast and both of them were great. In South Indian, there was vada while I also tried Poori Bhaji which was in the live counter. Certainly made an Indian like me feel special! Special bottles of juices and waffles are what I also loved!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Part of a family birthday celebration, we were 9 of us. Beautiful entrance, ambience, décor and pleasing staff. Must say that it’s a huge restaurant too, well laid out. The food was buffet style with a mix of Arabic, Asian, Indian and Grills. While sampling the dishes, we couldn’t find any of them outstanding that tickles your taste buds and locked into memory. The Laksa soup should have been warmer, chicken and duck must be carved in front of you and wrapped up for a fresh spring roll. The staff is however ever to happy to serve and engage in a conversation while made our brunch very enjoyable. Not sure if I would be back, kind of fifty-fifty.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

We visited The Market Place last night for the first time. There were 7 of us at our table. In our section of the restaurant there were only 2 others tables occupied. Our waiter was quite slow when it came to checking if we needed drinks but this didn't cause us to have a disappointing experience initially. Around 10pm our waiter was no where to be seen, at 10:25 he appeared and we put in our last drinks order. As this was our last order and nobody had come to our table to tell us the bar would be closing we ordered two drinks each. The waiter happily took our order however a middle manager came back to say this was not possible. We then spoke to the manager who after quite a long discussion reluctantly agreed to give us two drinks each. We then received half the drinks we ordered and when we highlighted this we were told the bar was closed. The customer service we received was absolutely appalling to say the least. The manager made us feel that our business was not appreciated and we all left feeling quite upset about the situation. At no point did any member of staff give us an apology or try to resolve the situation. We did not feel like valued customers. Added to this there were children running around the restaurant screaming and picking up chop sticks and fighting with them, not an ideal ambience in a restuarant. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone nor would the 7 of us return again.