Lowest prices for your stay
USD 326
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
USD 320
ZenHotels.com
USD 219
Expedia.comUSD 320
TravelocityUSD 320
Trip.comUSD 251
2,664 results
All reviews bedroom apartment public beach dubai marina sister hotel washing machine pool area family holiday higher floor sea view free shuttle fantastic stay jumeirah beach early check palm wagamama concierge supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Hi i havw just returned from Dubai having stayed at Oasis Beach for the 5th time. We had a 4 bedroom apartment on the 9 th floor. The apartments are large and excellent when travelling with family given that everyone has a bedroom and bathroom each.

The rooms do require some TLC and have become slightly run down. The apartment views were blocked by a massive tower under contruction. Every morning I was woken up by the sound of heavy machinery and shouting of construction workers. On the weekend nights loud music can be heard from the various clubs based on the beach which play until 3/4am.

The care and attention provided by staff has reduced significantly. In previous years the staff were always wearing beaming smiles and in general happy people. Not anymore.

I wanted to park my car outside for few minutes (to avoid parking 3 levels down, to make my way back up again) and waited outside the barrier area beeping my horn and flashing my lights to catch attention of 3 staff members who were stood watching me. In the end my family had to get out of the car and approach the staff so the barrier could be moved. They were told that i was not allowed to park my car in front of the building despite it being empty. In the end I had to get out of the car and move all the barriers myself as the staff continued to watch. When i approached them and asked why nobody provided help I was provided with little by way of explanation. I asked that i wanted to speak with the night manager and the staff member smuggly replied saying 'you can go and complain in reception'. He quite frnakly didnt care. All the night manager could do is say sorry.

The swimming pool area is terrible since all the towers have been erected as a wind tunnel has been created. Better to go on the beach.

If you want a relaxing holiday then you do not stay at this hotel. If you want the hustle and bustle then its fine. The only reason i stay here is because of the size of apartments given but you wont recieve a top service given the amount of money you are spending.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Faraz G
Yasser M, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2016

Dear FarazG,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

It is with regret to have learnt of your disappointment during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will not regrettably alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do sincerely apologise for the manner you were let to feel. Our records indicate that during your stay, you managed to meet with our Duty Manager to discuss your concerns, who further to my understanding apologised and personally discussed this matter with the concerned associates for their immediate attention. Furthermore, we will be conducting additional trainings with my team to avoid a similar reoccurrence in the future.

In relation to your comments about our pool area, the structure of the JBR – The Walk and the tall towers around our hotel keeps direct sunlight away from our pool. Due to the nature of design, we have less control on this matter; however, we offer our guests to use the pool and beach facility at JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort, our sister property which is situated 20 minutes from the hotel. The JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort can be accessed using complimentary shuttle service provided exclusively for our guests that leave from JA Oasis Beach Tower during scheduled intervals.

Subsequently, I appreciate your suggestions and I truly hope that you would honor us with a return visit and allow us the opportunity to show you the heartfelt hospitality we are known for, by delivering on the commitments we make to our guests.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

You will find everything you need in this place
The only problem was the heavy traffic in the evening
And the reconstruction in front blocking the beach view
I recommend this place for families and group of people traveling together

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 233munab,

It’s wonderful to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at JA Oasis Beach Tower and commended us to be a place wherein you cannot ask for more. However, I fully acknowledged your feedback with regards to the visibility of traffic and construction which is unfortunately beyond our control.

Thank you for your reccomendation and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Sincerest regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Myself and 3 friends stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for my birthday. Room were spacious and the apartment was nice. Check in was smooth and we were welcomed with a cooler drinks and hand cloths.
apartments has washing liquid, dish washer tablets, soap powder and conditioner. Also has toiletries.
We went out most nights; security is tight at night. You must be a guest at the hotel otherwise you're unlikely to get in.. I saw some guests having to provide proof that they stayed in the hotel.

We had bed and breakfast; food was good. Good selection.

Downstairs from the hotel you have a supermarket which is handy and the prices are good as well. You also have a pharmacy and wagamama if you get hungry. Its 2 min walk before you arrive a eateries, shops and more. Dubai has every shop you could think of. Location wise, you cant get better that this hotel.
Its worth the money! Great stay.

Date of stay: September 2015

Dear Samairj1126,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your birthday celebration. I wish you a Belated “Happy Birthday” and many more to come.

The hotel team and I are truly delighted that you and your friends enjoyed so many aspects of your time with us including our service, location, room ambiance, as well as the security towards our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you and your friends on a future visit to the JA Oasis Beach Tower in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Very friendly and polite staff, no complaints in this department. Location is very good, Jumeirah is the place to be in Dubai.

Pool area only has sun a few hours daily due to the tall buildings surrounding it, so keep this in mind. However, the beach is a 2 min walk from the hotel, so this is not a major issue. But if you prefer suntanning next to a pool, you might want to go somewhere else.

Also, the rooms are clean and excellent, but the soundproofing is non-existent. You could hear the parties from the beach all the way into your bathroom.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Yasser M, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Dear emami_daniel,

It was a great pleasure to read through your review and I welcome your perspective of the pool area, which is unfortunately beyond our control; however we offer our guests to use the pool and beach facility at JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort, a sister property which is situated 20 minutes from the hotel. JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort can be accessed using complimentary shuttle service provided exclusively for our guests that leave from JA Oasis Beach Tower during scheduled intervals. Additionally, your comments with regards to the noise disturbance had been noted and shared to the team.

emami_daniel,thank you for appreciating the friendliness of my entire team here at JA Oasis Beach Tower and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

i stayed in this hotel for 3 nights , it was a nice hotel , serving a great amount of ppl. , we stayed at 33th floor in a 3 bedroom apartment

breakfast was average , the hotel has neraby supermarket and it was nice

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear blast1825,

I’m thrilled you enjoyed your 3 nights stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post a review and we hope you have the opportunity to come back and visit us again soon.