“fabulous stay at Oasis Beach Tower Apts”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #58 of 558 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We spent 3 nights at Oasis Beach towers and did not want to leave. We were a group of 8 adults and totally enjoyed our 4 bedroom, 4 + 2 bath apt with a great view of the Arabian Gulf. Each bedroom had its own bath which worked out well for our group of 8 friends. It was better than having 4 individual hotel rooms since we had the very large living room, dining area and kitchen for socializing in our group. The staff at Oasis beach were wonderful- Galina was in touch with me months ahead of time. She was able to find out info on where we could watch camel race practices (a highlight of our tour around Dubai) and made dinner reservations for us at Mango Tree so we could watch the fountain show from our table. We were celebrating my 50th birthday and the hotel sent us a delicious chocolate mousse cake that was devoured by our group. The apt was very spacious and we were glad to have a balcony that overlooked the tourquoise Gulf. The front desk staff were very helpful and the hotel arranged for us to have a 12 seater van with driver for a day tour. We booked our desert safari with Arabian Adventures who have a desk in the hotel. The breakfast package in the apt came in handy since we did not have to waste time going to breakfast in the morning . We were able to buy more eggs at the grocery store in the bottom level of the building. We did not have time to use the pool but we hope to come back to this great hotel someday soon. We selected the hotel based on all the great trip advisor reviews.

Room Tip: The highest floors do not have a balcony. We stayed on a floor in the 40's (I can't remembe...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank smgapp
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2012

Dear smgapp,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

First of all, I would like to personally wish you a belated happy 50th birthday! I was pleased to read that you decided to stay with us, following other traveller’s great reviews.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments in relation to the facilities and amenities available in the apartment, as well as to our team who have looked after you, and whom you felt were wonderful and helpful. I will definitely ensure that your compliments will be shared with them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Very good you get what you paied for,so if you are visitting dubai the oasis beach hotel is the best place to stay in. It's next to marina walk way (JBR). You'll see all sort of pepole cars and many other things. It's very nice to spend the night in that area. All you have to do is to get out off the hotel and you would find your self in the arab chansela. I mean it's amasining ( pard my bad spilling). Yes i would recomed it ver strongand good luck.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

Dear Ibrahim A,

I was extremely delighted to read that you considered to be good value for money, and is the best place to stay in Dubai. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the hotel’s accessible location.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

I am a Swedish Volvo employee who stayed 1.5 years in a 2-bedroom apartment at Oasis Beach Hotel in Dubai.
The apartments are comfortable and spacious and offer great view over the Marina and Arabian Gulf, the Tower also features free gym with excellent view over the beach.
The hotel is located at the best dining street in Dubai and have the beach just 50 m from the hotel. Great service from the staff and on top of this very friendly, always happy with a smile on their face. Really proffessionals all the way from the cleaners, security guards, reception and management.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Dear Peter R,

It is always a pleasure to read reviews from our long staying guests, and I was delighted to know that you received great service from my team whom you felt were very friendly, always happy and really professional.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to how comfortable and spacious the apartment were, which also offers a great view, as well as the hotel’s accessible location and facilities.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

I stayed in February for a couple of nights at the Oasis Beach Tower and just loved it! The area is great. The apartments are spacious, clean, fully equipped and rather spacious with a fantastic view over the Arabian Gulf. The beds are cosy too. The staff is very friendly, greets you with a warm smile and does their utmost to make you feel welcome and special.

I will certainly recommend this place to my family and group of friends as everything is just pleasant and at your door step. Thank you dear Oasis Beach Tower Team, i shall be back soon!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

Dear Rumpelstielschen,

I was very happy to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay, and I was delighted to know that you will certainly recommend the hotel to your family and friends. I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the apartment which you kindly mentioned were spacious, clean, fully equipped and has a fantastic views. I will also definitely ensure that your compliments regarding my team are passed on to them.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

We are an Italian couple who decided to move to Dubai for few months, in order to escape the European harsh winter. From the very beginning we were warmly welcomed and instantly felt at home. The apartments are comfortable and spacious and offer great view over the Marina and Arabian Gulf, the Tower also features free covered car park space which is certainly an added value considering that also most of the clients travel by car from other Emirates especially over the week end. Great location, easily accessible to the main attractions and personally since my wife and I are golfers is a bonus to reach the main golf clubs in approximately 20minutes. The Oasis Beach Tower also offers a great gym and pool area all this is complimented by friendly staff who always greet you with a warm smile and offer their assistance, especially Elena Giordano, Front Office Manager who constantly and punctually assist us from booking a car to, or booking a table in one of our favourite restaurants.
All in all I have no doubt in recommending this property.

Room Tip: ask for apartment with balcony and on a high floor
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stefano M
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear Stefano M,

I was extremely delighted to read that you have no doubt of recommending the hotel and I was pleased to read that you and your wife felt at home from the arrival experience and throughout.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the apartments being comfortable and spacious as well as the hotels location, facilities available, and to my team who have looked after you. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with.