“Its like taking your home to the beach front but this time you have the best home in the world.”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #30 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This is one of the best places I have ever stayed with my family and I have stayed a few places , if you have small children then this is the best place for a holiday as there is so much to do and of very good standards .
Its great value for money and the staff is really friendly and helpfull. and yes there is no draw back its all good . we are on all inclusive package and you can use all the facilities the hotel has to offer , right now I am sitting in my balcony having a excellent cup of tea and enjoying the best view of the sea , sun and the excellent well maintained beach . do try the reastaurants and bars all are free on the all inclusive package had dinner last night at Divas the food was ok but the atmosphere was grand this is thier floating restaurant which takes you around the marina near by. I am ready to book my next trip .

Room Tip: Sea view junior suite the ground floor will be excellent as you get both a garden and beach. I did n...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Kanwar Adnan U
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Kanwar Adnan U,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor whilst staying with us at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I would like to thank you for your very kind words regarding the resort; its facilities as well as the associate whom you feel are very friendly and helpful.

I was also pleased to read that you are enjoying the All Inclusive package, and that you feel the resort offers many activities for your family to enjoy.

I do hope that you enjoy the remainder of your stay, and that we will also have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Good for a short stay. Nice environment and green in the dry Dubai, good for families and couples.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank ShahramGM
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2012

Dear shahramghaem,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I would like to thank you for your very kind words regarding the resort and your recommendations as a place to stay.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

just returned from this great hotel stayed fron Feb 19 to 28th, weather windy first two days then very hot and sunny one bad sand storm overnight on Sat trees blown over and not much visibility on Sun but a great excuse to visit Mall of Emirates on Hotel's free bus.
Food excellent and drinks were great, well known brands served, any cocktail you desired the only restriction on anything champagne based or sparkling wine. The red and white wine in the all inclusive package was also vey good (we paid extra to upgrade to all inc. well worth it).
The staff were very friendly and helpful although not much service around the pool areas you had to get up and order but they would bring your drinks back, seemed a bit short staffed.
Only disappointment was our trip to Shooters Restaurant don't bother, it is currently under refurbishment and we ended up in a plastic tent on the roof! They should have closed it.

Room Tip: In the golf and Spa rooms are only 3 storey high, so lower have garden area, middle balcony and seem...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tilly1957
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

Dear tilly1957,

I was pleased to read that your enjoyed the All Inclusive package, and that the selection of beverages as well as the standard of the food was very good.

To allow us to continually improve our products and services, we welcome all feedback from our guests. As such I would like to thank you for highlighting the service that you experienced around the pool area, and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience experienced.

Indeed we are currently undergoing a refurbishment at Shooters restaurant, and again I would like to apologise for any shortfall, and that if this was not to your expectations when dining with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

The hotel doesn't have a 24 hours reservation service!! when I called the reception to cancel my booking they told me that they don't have the access to cancel my booking & I have to wait until the morning to cancel the booking!!!
The receptionist has an attitude problem, he wasn't polite at all.
The hotel really needs an improvement.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank majedk

Dear majedk,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent experience with Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I was extremely disappointed to read your feedback, and I would like to sincerely apologise for any frustration experienced when calling to discuss your booking requirements.

To restore your faith in Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa Hotel, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your feedback in more detail, which I can be contacted at generalmanager.JAGRS@jaihotels.com.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to discussing your feedback in person.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

My wife and two boys (aged 10 and 6) had a lovely realxing break. We were picked up from the airport by a hotel car (£40) for the 35 minute transfer and arrived at 9am following our flight from Gatwick. We were given a welcome drink and allowed full access to the resort despite check in being much later in the day. After a swim in one of the three, soon to be four, pools we had a tour of the resort in a golf buggy with one of the many charming people who work in the resort (each and every member of staff went above and beyond at every moment of the day and night). The room, a gound floor seaview suite, was ready at 11am and was exceptional. Big and luxurious and backing on to the lawn and the beach, it had 2 sun loungers and a table, umbrella and chairs.
There are activities aplenty, we would join in with kid's football and also played cricket each day. There is so much space we could have hit an enormous six and not bothered anybody! The water sports (untried) looked good, we played mini golf and used the golf driving range. The area is perfect for running/walking and the Gym is fully equipped.
The gardens are exceptional and the wildlife gorgeous. I will not say any more about the wildlife because it will spoil the surprise, let's just say there is a lot of it.
It is hard to pick a highlight but the food and drink on the all inclusive package is value not to be missed. Breakfast is served in the main building beside the pool and is standard fayre, omelettes/eggs cooked to order, while the beach side lunch venues offer good quality burgers, fish and chips, pizzas, salads and lots more besides. In the evening you can chose between two buffet restaurants with different daily themes and occasional entertainment or the many a la carte restaurants of which the Pan Asian White Orchid is exceptional, A short bus ride takes to to Shooters, a steak house restaurant at The Jebel Ali Shooting Club that is also very, very good.
All in all we highly recommend you chose this resort for a family or couples holiday, we will definitely return.

Room Tip: A ground floor sea view room is a great choice.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank larn

Dear larn,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa on the All Inclusive package.

It was a pleasure to read your very detailed review from your vacation, and I was pleased that overall you had a very enjoyable stay.

I would like to thank you for your very kind words regarding the landscaped gardens, the facilities available, as well as your excellent compliments for the associates who looked after you during your stay.