Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 353
USD 337
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 398/night.

Crowne Plaza Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 95
USD 104
USD 89
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 238
USD 169
Priceline
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 293
USD 238
USD 277
USD 213
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 239/night.

Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 134
2,901 results
All reviewsburj khalifaopera suiteair conditioned walkwayles cuisinescovered walkwaywakamemetro stationclub millesimedubai downtowncorner roomspecial thanksjunior suitepool areapool staffamazing hotelclub roomgemayze
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wasim, Romel and Jagtar are the best servers! The kitchen staff also is amazing !!! I would love to mention there names bappi, Arvind,Muhammad Hussein, talha. All of them are doing a great job!! To be honest all these people take care of the guests from their heart. Let me tell you they're doing an awesome job !! Mosaic team is the best team I have ever seen in Sofitel Dubai down town. They rock and over all the experience in Sofitel is always awesome and amazing !!! Would love to come back to Sofitel! Thanks for the great service! Keep up the good work !!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Fabrice D, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Eric H,

It is truly delightful to read your wonderful feedback following your recent visit at Sofitel Dubai Downtown.

I am glad that you enjoyed our pool bar facilities and the services by our Mosaic Pool and Lounge Team. Your feedback has been shared with them and they were happy to hear about your appreciations.

Thank you for visiting Sofitel Dubai Downtown and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel for people visiting dubai for business or pleasure. The facility enjoys an excellent central location walking distance from the most important mall in Dubai, the Dubai mall. It is next to the metro station which is very practical to go around when the roads have heavy traffic. The hotel has a great and rich breakfast and lovely outdoor pool, spa and elegant lobby where can listen to the great pianist daily.
The most important thing is the amazing staff that this hotel has. Every one working here is so professional, helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make the guest happy and at home to the extent that you don’t wish to leave the hotel!
After a rather long stay here with an elderly family member, I must thank from the management Mr. Foad who is always there to oversee that everything is working out perfectly and that the guests are having a memorable stay.
Thanks to Wilson who drives the hotel complimentary car to the beach nearby. He has shown really outstanding care for my elderly family member and extraordinary kindness and help. How lovely to ride with you Wilson.
Thanks to sharjeel at the breakfast room. His wonderful energy and superior customer service makes going to breakfast a joy. Really appreciate your effort and professionalism. Thanks to Viktoria also in the breakfast room who is always attentive and professional and making everyone feel at home.
From the executive lounge, thanks to kenedy who is always welcoming and happy to do the best for our comfort and pleasure. Really, Always happy to be back at ecutive lounge to be greeted by you. Also, thanks to Ai for the wonderful level of service, and thanks for Deborah, Sherly, and Auri for making the executive level such a wonderful place for a drink or a snack after a long day.
Also, thanks to the Marc and Faisal at the concierge for the helpful tips and ideas to discover this beautiful city. Also, thanks to the housekeeping and laundry staff who really did a great job. I hope I didn’t forget anyone. But each and everyone deserves recognition in this extraordinary facility. Thank you all for a memorable stay. Wishing you all the best as you highly deserve it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear uclasummer,

Thank you for such a complimenting title of your review! :)

We were truly honored with your detailed feedback, highlighting the quality of our service! :) It is really rewarding for us, when guests like you, take time out of their busy schedule to share their experience with others. It is always our mission to provide our guests with “magnifique” experience and I am delighted to know that we have been successful in achieving that with you. I am also particularly impressed that you remembered all the names of our Ambassadors who have interacted with you!

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you back should your travels take you back to Dubai for another memorable experience!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Sofitel is ideally located for business and leisure travelers alike. The staff is phenomenal, highly attentive, and they remember you by name year after year. Always a pleasure to stay here when I am in Dubai.

Room Tip: Never experienced a bad room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Douglas M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Dubai.

We were truly honored with your feedback highlighting the quality of our service! :) It is really rewarding for us, when guests like you, take time out of their busy schedule to share their experience with others.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you and we look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I recently stayed 5 nights at the Sofitel Dubai Downtown. The room was excellent. I was in a corner room on the 24th floor facing the Burj Khalifa. I could see about the top 1/3 due to other buildings obstructing the view. My room was spacious, clean, comfortable and well equipped with everything I needed. Location is perfect, it's only a 2 minute walk to the Metro station, and a 15 minute walk in an air conditioned walkway to the Dubai Mall. The only meals I ate at the hotel was at the Breakfast Buffet. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The bar at the top floor was a little warm and had a smoky smell. I only drank one beer because mine tasted old. I would definitely stay here again. I highly recommend Sofitel Downtown.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Burj Khalifa
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Fabrice D, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear babyboy7,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I have well-noted your constructive comments and please be assured that this has been shared with the relevant Department Head for review and necessary action.

On this note, I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back at Sofitel Dubai Downtown and hopefully get a ‘perfect score’ on your next visit. :)

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice room and good wives. But had to change room, and I only stayde for 2 days, no time to get comfy or unpack. Staff not rude but very arrogant. And I did book a Club room.
Expect better service from Sofitel. Pool area is nice, but if you want something to drink be prepard for a long wait!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear plummer074,

Though your message may have not been very pleasant for us to read, I sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience.

We all regretted to read that some aspect of your stay did not meet your expectations and wish to apologizes as this obviously affected your overall stay with us. Rest assured that your constructive comments have been shared with relevant Department heads so that necessary action can be done.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you once again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at Sofitel Dubai Downtown.

Warm regards,