Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 339
  • Pool
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 326
USD 392
  • Pool
USD 2,004
USD 246
Crowne Plaza Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 113
USD 95
USD 135
USD 89
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 238
USD 169
USD 276
USD 213
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 239/night.

Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 134
USD 1,356
Orbitz.com
All reviewslake viewsmall mallcucina restaurantal maktoumjebel alishopping mallfree shuttleibn battuta mallhotel barstay at this hotel againshuttle servicebusiness tripa wonderful staynice poolduring ramadanamazing hotelspecial thanks
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Want to stay away from the noise, This property is the perfect place to be.
Staff so helpful and always at your service, to mention few, Angel at the reception, Eleyma & Angela at your Service (AYS), They were so attentive and ready to make your stay an excellent one, But how can i forget about Anil at the Engineering, the Bells guys..
In a nut cell, Everyone was perfect, will deffo be BACK!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
DXBCY, Rooms Operations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dubai, Green Community, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear pasaitsallah,

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback and rating. We love to be the perfect hotel for your stay.

Rest assure that we will internally recognize Angela & Elaima for their excellent customer service skills, as well as ENineering and the Bellmen.

I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My husband, two small children, parents, and I stayed over Easter weekend. Check-in was awful, as our rooms weren’t ready until after 4:30 (check-in time is 3:00). Yes, I know it’s a holiday and you’re fully booked, but no check-in should ever be 1.5 hours late. (Should this happen to another family with small children, they should be informed about the kids play center at the mall next door!) Once we finally got to our rooms, I was again disappointed because the junior suite did not have separate living and sleeping areas. It was very spacious, but just one room. I had asked about this before I booked and was given wrong info. Oh well. At this point, I wasn’t about to ask for another room! Once we were settled, however, we all had a wonderful stay. The staff were friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable, pleasant — Fayme and Harish were particularly helpful. Food was good; rooms and facilities were very clean. The Easter event was very well done and we all enjoyed it very much! It’s a great hotel for families; so many conveniences within walking distance, even when it’s hot.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Erika F,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback and rating. I truly appreciate your time and comments.

I truly apologize for your arrival experience and I agree, we could have directed your family to the kids play center.

I am happy to read that after your rocky start my team was able to show you the Marriott service, we are known for and we do hope to see you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good value of money. Hotel location is near Choitram Supermarket, easy access in case you need anything to buy. Nice and quiet atmosphere, good for relaxing after a hectic week in Dubai. Great and friendly staff especially Ahmed from Reception. Thank you so much for your quick response when we said we needed a late check out he quickly help us and arrange everything. Gege from Guest Relation also very friendly and made us feel very welcomed everytime we visit Courtyard.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yessica L
DXBCY, Rooms Operations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dubai, Green Community, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Yessica L

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback. I am delighted to hear that you loved our quiet atmosphere.

Rest assure that Ahmed and Gege will be internally recognized for their service excellence.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Good sized rooms, but sparse furnishings. Has a decent mall adjacent with supermarket so there are good shops. The pool area is attractive and the "Neighbourhood" bar is excellent - as is the service there. The breakfasts are great but the service in the breakfast area is slow and erratic. A decent enough hotel if you are visiting this area, otherwise a bit too far away from the action.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear De_Chook,

Thank you very much for your feedback and rating.

I am delighted to hear that you liked our Neighborhood Social House and Eatery with their excellent service.

Our location is indeed a little off from downtown Dubai, however we do provide complimentary shuttle service to two malls in the vicinity.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

On arrival I was greeted by very friendly reception staff who quickly checked me in and my luggage was taken to my room.

The room was very large and had a good sized bathroom, although the lighting is a little dim as it is hard to see in the mirror when getting ready or shaving. The room also had a lovely view of the pool, hotel restaurant and lake. The bed was very comfortable and the linen was fresh and clean.

I used their gym facilities in the evening and whilst there wasn't a great choice of equipment what was there was modern and well maintained.

I ate in their hotel bar area in the evening and had a very tasty curry with a naan bread. The following day I ate in their Italian restaurant called Cucina and enjoyed an excellent buffet lunch.

Checking out was equally as easy as arrival and the concierge team helped both myself and a colleague load our luggage into a cab that was waiting. A very enjoyable experience overall.

Room Tip: Ask for a Lake view room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Iain W,

Thank you very much for your feedback and rating.

I am delighted to hear that your stay with us was seamless and your arrival and departure experience efficient.

Thank you for your feedback on our Food and Beverage options. Please rest assure we will channel this positive feedback to our chefs.

We do hope to welcome you back soon.