“Breakfast ”

Ranked #844 of 10,442 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love there breakfast has a different test there’s always a warm welcome from the team,

I will always have my break here in that wonderful atmosphere

1  Thank Abanoub N

Reviewed 30 March 2018

First it took some time go get hold of a server. And that was on a quiet time of the day.
Ordered Sirloin with peppergrain souce. Medium cooked.
When the food finally came (after 30 minutes) which in my opinion is too long, the steak was rare and not cooked to medium
In addition they have given me mushroom sauce and not pepper sauce.
I asked if they could change this, and the steak went out to the kitchen again.
In the meantime my friend already finished her meal. Pasta with Chicken which were served almost cold. It took another 12 minutes before my meal came back. Now they had cooked it to WELL DONE! But not exchaned the sauce.
And the mashed potatoes were now cold and hard due to long waiting time.
I would have given them 2 stars if it wasn't for the server were grumpy and did not smile a singel time. They even seemed mute since they never said anything to us..

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I only visited IHOP because my friend wanted pancakes. The food was average, but I didn't have high expectations anyway.

The service was very good and the staff were very attentive and efficient. And they have many good deals on their menu.

I wouldn't go back because I am not a fan of diners or any restaurants that serve overly greasy food. If you do like something outrageous, you would probably enjoy it (ex: oreo cookies and cream cheesecake french toast!)

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a pancake house, they have every kind of pancake one can hope for with the dip.

Best breakfast place. And this place is also 24x7
It’s an anytime pancake craving joint.

So go grab some pancakes it’s time for a sugar rush....

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Obviously the famed English breakfast is going to be a draw to many tourists and British immigrant scanning the menu but the toast more closely resembled a cake in thickness and texture and the sausages aren’t fit to be part of the plate - Harry Potter must be in the kitchen shrinking things. And cherry tomatoes? On an English breakfast - sorry, no.
The atmosphere was busy and nice to sit and eat an early morning breakfast - most people seemed to be tucking into nice looking omelettes. I guess I chose wrong.