All reviews salah al din metro station al ghurair mall green line small mall front office travel desk swimming pool convenient location the air conditioning early check close to metro station dubai metro stayed for nights an excellent hotel reception staff comfortable stay desert safari
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place proved to be a Ramada brand clean hotel convenient location and the staff are amazing. They will always help you and even provide you informations about the locality. Im definitely coming back and so happy i chose this hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hameed I, General Manager at Ramada Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Liam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay with us. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and you liked our comfortable clean rooms, accessible location and hospitable staffs. It is our priority to provide a caring experience to all our guests and to make them feel at home. We are more than happy to be able to assist your lodging needs efficiently. Thank you for staying with us and we do hope your next visit is just around the corner.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 5 nights in Ramada Deira hotel, the best thing is the location in center of the city metro station only one minute it's easy to go to shopping malls. The staff they are very nice friendly specially the front office I finished my check in easly in few minutes , the bell boy the Arabic one he helped me for my bags the moment the taxi dropped me in the front of Ramada deira then to my room all that with his nice smile. Sure I'll come back to Ramada deira and I'll advise all my friends to check in Ramada Deira. Thanks for all the people working in this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hameed I, General Manager at Ramada Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay with us. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and you liked our accessible location and hospitable staffs. It is our priority to provide a caring experience to all our guests and to make them feel at home.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We visited in Mar 2018 . We were 3 friends & booked a 3 bed room , but when we rchd , they gave us a 2 bed room & a extra foldable uncomfortable bed. It was also with a under construction view, with lots if noice. The bath tub drainage was bad condition & even after many complaints , they we're unable to fix it . Even the drainage controller was broken & toilet role holder came off cos it was fixed with a white cement. The room had too much disturbance from outside in the corridor. No one pics up the call at room service, restaurant, house keeping etc. Every call was transferred to the reception & the staff was unable to manage things. Even after calling again & again they we're unable to send towels etc for more than an hour. In TV for Indians hardly 1 or 2 Hindi channels comes. Room cleaning staff was good & polite. Gym was medium in size & with limited machines but clean & tidy. Swimming pool was also neat & clean but small. Open Jucuzzi next to swimming pool didn't had warm water. Suana room wasn't working properly but steam room was. Gym attended was polite & helpful. Metro station is just outside the hotel & few shops for shopping & food joints too. & A mini mall across the road. Karachi Pakistani Restaurant is less than a mile away, it is reasonable & not bad in taste.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank VishalJaggi
Hameed I, General Manager at Ramada Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Vishal Jaggi,

Greetings from Ramada Deira Hotel! Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay with us. We extremely regret that we were not able to meet your expectations. We apologize for the difficulties you dealt during your stay, we ought to provide excellent quality of service and we failed in this instance. Rest Assured that your concerns will be addressed directly and actions for improvement will be implemented. The booking anyhow is 2 twin beds and a roll-away bed, that is the actual triple category we have.

Your comments are important to the success of our organization, as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.
Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. I do hope that you will give us another chance to prove ourselves to you and be able to impress you with our improvements. Thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward on having you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I booked the Ramada Deira for a single night as I was arriving late into Dubai from abroad and wanted something close to the airport that was good value. The hotel staff were very nice and welcoming. I slept well and when I woke up in the morning had a perfectly good breakfast. I decided to explore the hotel and found a very well equipped gym, much better than normal hotel gym facilities and a nice outdoor pool on the top floor of the building. So I decided to stay a further two nights and use it as my base. You can't argue with the price!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Hameed I, General Manager at Ramada Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Scott,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay with us. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and you liked our convenient location, sumptuous breakfast, relaxing facilities, and hospitable staff. It is our priority to provide a caring experience to all our guests and to make them feel at home.

Marafhel LIjo
Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel has a good location, it could be more fresh, it has carpets everywhere .
But the noise, 24 hour construction that is the big draw back. The receptionist told me he could not do anything because the construction is allowed by the government 24 hour. He offered to change room
with less noise, which we did, better.
So the staff tries to take care of you.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mats A
Hameed I, General Manager at Ramada Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Deira Hotel! Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay with us. We are glad that you liked our convenient location and the services rendered by the staff. We strive hard in providing excellent quality of service. We do not have control on the outside construction happening in the neighborhood but we can assure that we will try our very best to make your stay comfortable.