“Best I've ever eat”

Jollibee
Ranked #53 of 71 Quick Bites in Dubai
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went there with my family to have a good dinner and that was really more than what I expected. I really liked the taste of the food especially it's delicious chicken sauce. I think you should try it at least try it once.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

nice filipino fast food...friendly staff..fast service..but just try to improve the jolly spagetti...its a bit dry.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

great food my Filipino friends loves it so much,. and when I tried no wonder why,.!
great chicken but very small size and the spaghetti is awesome,. make it a little more bigger portion cause its so cute,..

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Nice fast food in filipinostyle. It really is like visiting Jollibee in the Philippines since the staff also are from there. Specially like the corned beef with rice and pinapplejuice for breakfast. Friendly staff and quick service.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We are staying very near to Burjuman center so take all opportunities to visit this for shopping or window shopping and some food. Yesterday we were here again and opted to have some food but found the same an average.

Date of visit: November 2017