Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 150
USD 132
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 326
  • Pool
USD 154
USD 89
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

USD 380
USD 319
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 203
USD 169
USD 277
USD 213
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 242/night.

Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 134
7,717 results
All reviewstallest hotelthe executive loungetower bvault barrang mahalcorner suiteburj khalifaguest relationsluxury hotelhigh floorthai restaurantspecial thanksfree shuttleamazing hotelbusiness hotelmetro stationkitchen6
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Reached Dxb after a long haul flight and took a can from airport to Marquis Downtown. Forgot my phone in the cab and realised at the check in counter. The staff was very helpful. I was introduced to Brian the security incharge who calmed and assured me. He looked at the cctv and contacted the company and within 50 minutes i had my phone back. I'm really happy with Brian and rest of the team here and recommend the hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
DXBJW, Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in serving all our guests’ needs the best way we can. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just came here for business all the way from india.
Huge group with various companies
Interacted with many Hotel associates. All are amazing Kunal from At your service was very fast and informative.
Respectfully, Smart, Infact he knows his limits...Very impressed with Him and all other associates!!!!!!!
Thank you Marquis.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely, relaxing, private and classy hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. In particular a staff member called Hamad provided my friend and I exceptional room service throughout our stay and definatly made our experience a great one.

We initially had problems with the air conditioning in our room which would not operate and the room was very cold which began to make me feel quite ill having just come off a long flight also.

We had to change rooms in which the air condition was operable and thence forth enjoyed the rest of our stay highlighted by our exceptional room service from Hamad who was always friendly and on time to cater to our needs and requirements.

Thanks Hamad! Hope to meet you again and I'm sure future hotel residents will be gratful and pleasured to have staff as yourself.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank OceanGoddess77

Reviewed 5 April 2018

As part of a flight crew, we stay in many hotels all over the world & this was truly one of the best. Excellent & accomodating staff, beautiful property & overall atmosphere, gorgeous & well-designed rooms with automatic upgrades for Marriott rewards members, and superior amenities including the pool, spa, numerous restaurants on site, and the Vault bar at the top of the hotel. Levi Varadi, a guest relations agent, was extremely helpful when switching rooms & helping with any other inquiries. The staff has clearly been well-trained & very knowledgeable and capable of handling any issues you may have. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.

I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our team was able to make your comfortable. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Levi and share it with the team.

We look forward to welcoming back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Marhaba JW Marriott Marquis!!!!
Like all Marriott properties, this one too will leave no reason for complaints and will definitely floor you with their never failing capacity to provide the best! The location of the hotel, on banks of the Dubai Canal, proximity to most of the business places, courteous efficient staff, well equipped fitness center, a decent swimming pool, the different restaurants, lavish breakfast buffet to suit most palate needs and all the usual amenities one expects from Marriott are all there. And if you have the time, do go in for a treatment in the Spa on the property and enjoy the hamam and other shower/steam facilities....do not miss the ice bath and the bucket bath! The stay here made my first trip to DXB a very memorable one.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NN100003

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of your stay and for choosing JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.

I am very much delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us and that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and amenities.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.