“Unprofessional”
Review of Talise Ottoman Spa

Talise Ottoman Spa
Ranked #10 of 285 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Impressive facilites, however, I still see a lot of improvement needed for the therapist.
I had my body massage (90 Mins), which I can hear my therapist playing on her phone when I was having my head massage, even though I do felt very relaxed during the massage, but playing phone is really unprofessional.
On top of my body massage, I also had a facial, absolutely hate it and doesnt worth the money. They are using aromatherapy associate as their products, which I think it's nothing interesting or unique, the worst is the therapist. She was nowhere close to professional.. I asked her to clear my blackhead..She used her fingers wrapped by some tissue to clear it..Not to mentioned it was really painful, dislike the sequence of service too.. my facial time was 90mins, I was left with my mask on with therapist coming in and out of the rooms.

1  Thank cbsjfbe
"amazing ambience"
"amazing facilities"
"relaxing massage"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

If you want to be pampered by a 5-star luxurious spa, then Zabeel Saray's spa is the best. From the moment to walk in to the moment you leave you are treated with royalty. Every facility of the spa is well thought out the Swimming pool, the jacuzzi, the hot beds, cold room are all 5 star.

A little expensive but its worth the money spent.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We had the couples Turkish massage spa...it was nice, I hadn’t a female and my husband was seen to by a male. The massages were side by side...the female attendant although good, left me exposed at times infront of the male massaging my husband who got an eyeful on more than one occasion. On more than one occasion I had to rapidly cover up...on the third occasion I had to ask her to cover me up....sadly this spoilt it for me....and made the experience less enjoyable. The massage itself was ok....I would probably opt for a individual massage next time. The plus side of the couple massages is you get a jacuzzi pool and sauna to yourselves. Again staff lovely and pleasant.

2  Thank Hazel G
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Impressive facilities. Modern and traditional treatments. The hamam scrub with coffee grounds is my favourite. The snow room is an interesting option for anyone interested. Great experienced therapists. Highly recommended.