All reviews close to the airport irish village ggico metro station joseph marconi small hotel the hotel manager small pool airport hotel minutes from the airport room service deira city centre excellent stay early check comfortable stay free shuttle enjoyed my stay taxi
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had read all the Negative comments about this hotel before i went which made me slightly nervous before Stay however i would like to put my view following my 5 night Stay.

The hotel is "older" than some/most of the modern hotels in Dubai but is clean, functional and the staff were nothing but friendly and accommodating when we interacted with them..

To address the negatives....which i had read...

Breakfast no great choice - Its a small hotel so the choice has to be limited to align with the no of rooms or people staying - I found it expensive but there was enough choice with the chef making eggs/omelette to order which were delicious.

Pool is too small - Its a hotel in the middle of the city so the pool was exactly the size i would have expected based on location. Was cleaned daily with fresh towels available.

Location - It was exactly where they said it was........on the map.... Its not the main meridian conference center with all its facilities but again doesn't charge the same prices.

Unfriendly Staff - I dealt with everyone from the Doormen, receptionist, Business centre people and found everyone of them accommodating, friendly, helpful.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a Cheap. value for money hotel in the Garhoud/Diera area. If you are looking for huge spa hotel with fantastic breakfast buffets, huge spas and pools then dont book here pay 5 times as more and stay in one of the large hotels at Jumeriah beach?

Graham

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham K
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Le Meridien Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Graham,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to put forth your valuable feedback, We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was delightful. We would like to thank you for your positive reviews about our hotel.

At Le Meridien Fairway we train our staff to ensure that our guests are taken care off well and are provided with top class amenities and services ensuring that they have an amiable stay and a memory to share on. It gives us great joy in knowing that we were able to do the same during your stay.

Once again thank you so much for choosing Le Meridien Fairway and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

What I love about the hotel is first of all the location. Its right in the middle of the city opposite a big mall. Inside the feel is very cosy which is amazing considering the craziness of the central location. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. All the colors are warm and you can really relax here. All the staff is very friendly and courteous and its a very comfortable time for me when i'm here. I will definitely be back and i would recommend this hotel to anybody who wants a central location but doesn't want to pay the crazy Dubai Prices for an international Brand Hotel.

Room tip: The Suites are very nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Le Meridien Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The staff at Le Meridien Fairway were very helpful and pleasant. They helped make my stay easier than it might have been since I traveled with large boxes with my Rowbike samples. They made it easy to move my items to the Exposition and then back to the airport for the flight home

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I've lost count of the number of times I've stayed at this hotel but it never fails to deliver. Perfect welcome from the front of house team yet again - it always feels like your coming home. The hotel is small and fairly plain compared to other glitzy upmarket Dubai hotels but for me this is part of its charm. Joseph the hotel Manager runs a tight ship and it shows. The room & bathroom were spotless as they always are and the staff continue to offer a genuinely warm & caring service - nothing is ever too much trouble. Needless to say i will continue to return, thank you to all concerned. Mrs Clare.

Room tip: Exec rooms are worth a few pounds more for the space & comfort
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Le Meridien Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Mrs. Calre,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Wonderful, thank you for your pleasant stay, I would like to mention Mr. Joseph Marconi's room service for his exceptional welcome and wonderful help with a birthday cake for my husband. We spent 2 nights at the hotel, which was very comfortable, the breakfast was delicious and the place really clean and close to the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Le Meridien Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Carolina,