3,404 results
All reviews longs bar metro station dubai mall teatro restaurant sheikh zayed road financial center central location pool and gym excellent location our honeymoon business trip burj khalifa easy access business hotel mini bar club room excellent stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a brilliant hotel and really good value for money. The front of staff and also Lucqman who cleaned our room which was on the 9th floor could not be more helpful. The location was perfect, just 1 metro stop from Dubai mall.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
TowersRotanaDubai, General Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Eddie D,

It was truly amazing to have your feedback on Trip Advisor, I am so much thankful on your kind words to Towers Rotana as brilliant hotel and good value for money. My team would be very pleased on your remarks most especially Luqman and Front office team. Hoping to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic location, rooms with great views, lovely health club, easy to get to and divine restaurant Teatro - the hotel has it all. Towers Rotana is one of Dubai's older hotels, however you wouldn't know this based on its look and feel which is still modern, clean and slick. I love its location on Sheikh Zayed Road, and my recent stay included access to the club floor with its terrific snacks and outstanding service from staff. A great stay, and a hotel that I truly enjoy.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Purplelea2015,

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review you have shared on Trip Advisor. I am grateful on the appreciation to our facilities, as we always aim to provide our valued guest the utmost satisfaction. I will passed on your compliments to our Club Lounge team who were most pleased. We look forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is very nice, good service, clean and staff are very helpful and grateful. Thanks to all and staff and special thanks to Axel who treated me very well and I'm sure she will do the same thing this with all other customers.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
TowersRotanaDubai, General Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Waleed A,

Thank you for choosing Towers Rotana Dubai! We are very happy to know that you had a great experience with our services and facilities. We appreciate your remarks and surely will passed on your compliments to Axel. We do hope to see and welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There very kind for all the 5 days I have been there. The hotel is very recommended to me. The room was very organized. The sands and break time was very good too. The exceptional service and thank you also to Axel and the concierge team for being helpful.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Coolzoon1,

It's been a pleasure to have you at Towers Rotana during your business trip in Dubai. To be able to contribute in making your experience memorable and comfortable is one of the best things we could do while you were here. We appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that my team especially Axel and Concierge team would be praised with your kind words.

We do hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is very close to everything like Dubai Mall, Emirates Towers etc. Also, the Metro is just a few meters away from the hotel which I consider a plus. Although the biggest asset for Rotana are the wonderful staff that are very accommodating and welcoming to all their guest.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Gerryleoncio,

We thank you for sharing your recent review of Towers Rotana here on Trip Advisor. I am humbled to agree that the biggest asset of Rotana is our wonderful service. Your kind remarks will be shared to our entire team as these will go along way in motivating our team. Hope to see you back again in the near future.