All reviews al rigga metro station small kitchen rooftop pool close to the airport clean hotel home away from home excellent hotel excellent stay late check breakfast buffet spacious rooms hotel staff house keeping special thanks dubai mall supermarket gym
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have been in this hotel twice within a fortnight. Location is fine - 10 minutes of walk to Al Rigga metro station. There are all kinds of shops, restaurants, drug stores in 5 to 10 minutes of walking. The service is great. Rooms are clean. Personnel is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good quality - menu is typical for this type of hotels in Dubai. They have pool and sauna - I haven't been there though. What is really a necessary thing - there are universal power sockets in the rooms (usually behind a nightstand) - so I did not need an extra switch for my notebook and phone chargers. I would definitely recommend this hotel for all my colleagues who often visit Dubai.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
J5Rimal, Hotel Manager at J5 Rimal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We are happy to know about your wonderful feedback regarding your recent visit here in J5 Rimal. Thank you for highlighting the convenience of our location, cleanliness of the rooms and the services of the staff. I am also glad that you enjoyed the buffet breakfast and happy to hear that the universal sockets in the room were advantageous to your stay. We are committed to deliver a high standard of service to make sure our valued guest’s needs are met and exceeded and I am delighted to know that we are able to keep up with our commitment. Your kind words to our staff are greatly appreciated and will gladly be shared with them to make them more enthusiastic about providing excellent service. Hope on your next stay, you will have a chance to try our fitness and wellness facilities; the swimming pool, sauna and gym.
We thank you for your recommendation and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had a very good stay at the J5 Rimal. Very nice staff, always ready to help or answer your questions and give tips. (Thank you Sheelu and Brayan!!). Rooms are spacy en well kept. Beds are Also very comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your excellent review of your stay. We really appreciate reading your positive comments about the comforts and space of our rooms and glad that my colleagues especially Sheelu and Bryan were able to create a positive experience during your stay with us. I’ll make to share your kind words to them as this will inspire them to continue giving an impeccable service to you, and other guests, in the future.
Again, thank you for sharing your experience and we are looking forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was our 2nd hotel we stayed at in Dubai and were pleasantly surprised as all was booked online. It was perfect for what we needed. Excellent value for money and the most friendly and staff. Really enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay there again should we go again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
J5Rimal, Hotel Manager at J5 Rimal, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear TripaAdvisdor Member,

It was a pleasure having you as a guest during your recent visit to Dubai. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience during your stay with us. Thank you for the positive feedback about the hospitality demonstrated by our staff. It will greatly encourage us to continue providing our guests with a memorable experience.
Your generous words of appreciation have been shared with the team and everyone is most appreciative.
We would love to have you stay with us again in the future. Again, thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great choiche!!!very kind staff and always available, clean excellent location well connected to the metro and well-done structure. great choice.Ok if you want a simply strutture where you touch home' s air

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
J5Rimal, Hotel Manager at J5 Rimal, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your excellent review. We are glad that you had a great stay with us. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff, location, hotel, and services.
It is our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

It is good and clean and i advise it to all my friends, But expensive slightly , the reception employee gave me a good service that i did not pay for , i would like to thank him and to all the staff , I enjoyed really

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your review of your stay. I am glad that you had a great time and particularly appreciated the excellent service of my colleagues especially the Reception. I’m glad that they made you feel well taken care of. It is our pleasure to serve you and I definitely look forward to welcome you soon.

Warm regards,