Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 159
Hotels.comUSD 159
TravelocityUSD 159
Orbitz.comUSD 159
FindHotelUSD 159
eDreamsUSD 159
5,629 results
All reviews underground pub tower room horizon pool al dhiyafa polo bar grand grill resort rooms the club lounge zero gravity pool area half board main pool tennis courts private beach family room buffet restaurant sea view
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Good standard hotel,good efficient service.Were offered free half board but could only eat in the buffet restaurant.Hotel beach area was set back from the sea but this was no problem.Buffet restaurant was ok but we only ate there twice preferring proper restaurants.

Room tip: Garden rooms with balconies are in great central location
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HabtoorGrand, Manager at Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We offer different half-board packages depending on how you booked your stay with us.
However, guests are generally free to eat in any of our 14 outlets, and the amount they pay depends on the half-board package they are on. In some cases, however, there is only a supplement required once they exceed a particular amount or dine in our leased restaurants. We do encourage all our guests to try many as possible, however, if buffet selection is not their preferred option.

Regards

Stacey Kurzendorfer | Director of Business Excellence | Habtoor Grand Beach Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel |

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Just got back from a weeks stay in the Habtoor Grand, Umm where do I start.

We arrived around 10pm local time, this was ok as our rooms were ready. Lovely large rooms overlooking the sea, Coffee tea fruit daily.

We were upgraded to half Board, the only thing is you could only eat in their main restaurant, not in the other 14 restaurants, unless you wanted to pay an extra 80 Dirhams per person. Having said that the food was delicious, fresh cakes and bread right from the ovens in front of you. Lots of choice from different Countries, Arabic, Indian, Lebanese, italian, spanish you name it they cooked it.

The pool area was ok not like the Al Qasar or Dar al Masfi where the beach is immediately in front of you. The only drawback I can think of is that the beach area is not close enough to the sea front. All the other parts of Jumeriah beach you can literally lay on a sunbed inches away from the water.

The location of the Habtoor Grand is great, you are close to the Marina.

This Hotel is ok, not the finest but its worth a stay.

Room tip: Choose a room on the higher floor as sometimes you can here the Music from the Local nightclub
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Sharma Q

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and I am pleased to hear that you do recommend the hotel as an experience. Regarding your half-board comments, guests are free to eat in any of our 14 outlets, and the amount they pay depends on the half-board package they are on. In some cases, however, there is only a supplement required once they exceed a particular amount. We do encourage all our guests to try many of our restaurants, since, as you pointed out, they are spoiled for choice.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

As a business traveller, I stay here on a regular basis as its convenient for my meetings. The staff are always super attentive and the Lounge on the 25th Floor is exceptional. My only complaint is that the lounge is often overrun by very young children and so to undertake any work or make calls can be almost impossible. As business traveller I expect this to be a quiet zone. Can an age limit not be applied ? Sandra Glurjidze and the staff in the Lounge are very attentive and are clearly conscious of this and almost seem rather embarrassed. Otherwise the hotel remains impeccable as always with perhaps the rooms starting show some signs of wear and tear but nothing bad !

Room tip: Chose the Sunrise Tower and try to get a room with a view over the Marina
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank andrewpearce2016
HabtoorGrand, Manager at Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you are a repeat visitor with us. Thank you for your compliments about the Club Lounge. Regarding your comments about the age limit, we do actually have a children's area in the Lounge (playroom) where children are confined and able to play. However I do apologise if you felt disturbed and we will follow up on this further for you.

Guest satisfaction is paramount to us and I do appreciate your additional comments. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another stay with us.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stayed in this hotel for just one day. Check in was good and smooth however I was mis guided by finding my room. We had one of the garden view rooms close to the pool side. In the elevator I choose the floor which mentioned my room number, however I ended up in the in door pool and one member of your staff could not help me out other then send me back to front office. There when I asked again they send me outside to a different location. This communication should have been better from the first time.

Room is nice, clean and enough space. We had nice view and balcony in the garden. Pool was nice and big, great kids pool with nice slides.

Breakfast was nice, only bread was not fresh in the early morning. Buffet was clean and spacious. Chefs could have been more friendly and service needed to be asked to come for tea. Overall breakfast was good with enough selection and good quality.

Room tip: Garden view or close to the pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HabtoorGrand, Manager at Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your assessment of your stay. I am pleased to hear that your check-in was smooth but have taken note of your comments about the communication process.
It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our buffet, pool, and breakfast in general.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

For such a large hotel it was great to recieve a wonderful personal service from start to finish. Our rooms were beautiful and our upgrades were very welcome when we arrived.
Private beach, large pool and lovely lounge overlooking the sea.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for you review. We at Habtoor Grand are very pleased to hear that you were made to feel welcome on arrival. Our private beach is a favourite with many new and returning guests.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Warm regards