7,051 results
All reviews tower room club tower al khaima gary rhodes club room penguin club main building piano bar sea view half board cold towels afternoon tea grosvenor house building work sister hotel bottle of champagne club facilities
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came to this hotel for our 25th wedding anniversary! I can only say amazing things about our stay at this hotel! From start to finish the staff were very polite and courteous and always smiling! Nothing was ever a problem to them if we had any queries about anything! Room was spotless every day , view from our room was amazing and can’t thank the hotel staff enough for making our anniversary very special by making us a cake , giving us roses and champagne it was very lovely gesture and we can’t thank you enough for making our stay worth whilewill definitely be returning to the hotel as it was the best hotel and resort we have ever stayed at AMAZING

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim P
GHLRM, Manager at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Kim,

Thank you for sharing your kind words on TripAdvisor.

We are really flattered to read the title of your review and it is a delight to know that you very much enjoyed your holiday at Le Royal Meridien whilst celebrating a very special occasion.

Your compliments regarding the service experienced are sincerely appreciated and I am sure that the team will be delighted to hear your feedback.

We wish you well and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My last trip to LRM was nearly three years ago, it was superb then, but far better now. Starting with Melanie, the head of reception, what can I say? Wow! Simply the best.
Then we move on to a whole team of star players - the food folk.
I’ve eaten in the best restaurants all over the World, I have NEVER been looked after in the same way as this team, they are truly fantastic! Not only attention to the smallest detail, but they are passionate and proud (deservedly so) of their delivery.
If you are lucky enough to stay here, don’t miss out on the Hamman baths too, but make sure you know the order first.
Spending the days lazing by the pools, interacting with the other guests, dipping in the pool to cool down. Life doesn’t get any better, oh yes it does, go full or half board. You will never be spoilt for choice. I want to live there :>).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ProperCharlie18

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to welcome you to our new look and enhanced facilities and we are happy to hear that you once again enjoyed your stay at Le Royal Meridien.

Your kind words regarding the service provided by our associates as well as your dining experience are greatly valued and please be assured that your compliments will be conveyed to the team.

We wish you well and we look forward to welcoming you back again as our guest on your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Once again i feel so much love in this hotel my husband is so relax , because of the people that work there.
From the moment we checked in.
Our star girl Melaniie Tabuzo she is one best manager ever.
She makes sure we ok from the moment we checked in till we checked out. Not only us but other customer too. Thank you we appreciate the things you have done.
The hotel is so lucky to have you because your asset to the company keep up the good work.
In the brasserie they are all superb. They are all attentive and they always there for u the young guy in the sushi bar he so nice just cant remember all of them. The filipino crew there are the best attentive and the best they can communicate well. I think you should hire more people liket that.
The pool people are excellent even they are expose to the sun. Still they very attentive to the guest.
Our stay overallnis an excellent one i am very very happy with the excellent job.
I am always recommending your hotel to my family friends and relative. For sure the best hotel resort in Dubai.
Well done everybody.
For the excellent job.
Thank you and see you all soon . I hope.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank princess18london

Dear Princess,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor and we are really delighted to know that you once again enjoyed your stay at Le Royal Meridien.

We are flattered to read from your comments that the service provided by our associates had a very positive impact during your holiday. We certainly strive to deliver the highest standards of customer service to all our guests and it is always rewarding to receive such praise.

Your recommendation is greatly valued and we hope to see you again soon for an even better experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Was my husbands birthday so we decided to go for breakfast here. Eric one of the managers helped me out over the phone night before and really appreciated the effort he put in to get us more options for vegetarian food. He was always smiling and ready to get us anything. It was a normal hotel breakfast but he got things made for us things which was not there. All the effort is very much appreciated and always helpful & smiling staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
GHLRM, Manager at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Parul,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor following your visit to Le Royal Meridien.

It is a delight to know that you had an enjoyable breakfast experience at Brasserie 2.0 whilst celebrating a special occasion and we do appreciate your kind words regarding the service provided by the team.

We wish you well and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I flew to Dubai for the first time and stayed for 7 days in this hotel resort. It is an incredible resort which I believe I will stay in when I visit Dubai again. The service is what takes the experience to the next level. All staffs were very kind and caring throughout my whole stay. Special mention to Sunando who helped me whenever I had any problems at all. Would definitely recommend to others.

5 Stars!

Room Tip: Seaview rooms are the best and quietest I believe
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tarek S

Dear Tarek,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you chose to stay at Le Royal Meridien on your first visit to Dubai and it is a delight to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us particularly with the service provided by Sunando.

Your kind words will be shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back again at the resort for an even better experience.