All reviewsal rigga metro stationroom was clean and comfortablereception staffclose to the airporthouse keepingrecommend this hotelthe ground floorbreakfast buffethome away from homeconvenient locationearly checkmini barpleasant staybusiness tripashraftaxiluggage
Reviewed 11 May 2018

The room was good, very comfortable bed, WIFI and Air Con were excellent. I was unable to use the pool and fitness but I had a brief look at it and if I wasnt busy, I would have definitely gave it a try as both facilities were in good shape.

Room Tip: Breakfast Variety, shower pressure
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manish C, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Avari Dubai Hotel!

At the onset, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback.

We are delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Total customer satisfaction a place you want to rest and relax. Well mannered staff and very accommodating, package that is very convenient in terms of financially having a high standard place. Can be recommended to my relatives and colleagues as well. We will surely return on avari.

Room Tip: Everything is perfect
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manish C, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Louwinpogi,

Greetings from Avari Dubai Hotel!

At the onset, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to your new 'home' in Dubai.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

well,this my 3th staying at this hotel.the first one was 6 years ago for honey moon.the second was last year and the 3th was last month.same as before all the staff friendly and efficient .fast check in at 12:00.good breakfast buffet .nice managing in crowded time at breakfast time by Asian manager .rooms ,same as before ,clean and nice decorative but old equipment. specially sofa and bathtub .very old toilets in lobby .
really need to renew some parts . for me choosing again ,should after renovation.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Aminalamolhoda,

Greetings from Avari Dubai Hotel!

At the onset, thank you for being a continued patron of our hotel and for choosing to stay with us.

We have made a note of your feedback in regards to the services and the facilities and will definitely take the same under consideration during our next renovation.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your 'home' in Dubai.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I found Avari hotel among the finest hotels in Dubai where I stayed in my frequent travelling to Dubai, enjoy a strategic location, which is very close to Airport, as soon you come out of Dubai Airport vicinity and Deira area starts, Avari is just located near Clock Tower, the famous landmark of Dubai.
Though Avari is hardly 01 minute walk to “Al Rigga Road” which is having countless dining options, shopping outlets, Banks and Al Ghurair mall, but there are very few shops and restaurants available in surrounding, there is a super market & Deli in front of hotel and an Indian restaurant & laundry located in a Side Street. 06 or 07 minute walk to Al Rigga Metro station
The hotel is a huge building, a block itself. Lobby is large with a restaurant, a night club and a bar (all located separately) with sofas & seating area. Reception staff is very courteous, helpful and deal guests with smile.
Lift walls are glass, gives a beautiful view of restaurant whenever you use lifts.
Rooms are large in size and very well decorated, I was in junior suite on 06th floor and it was more like a whole apartment, more than enough room, everything you could need during you stay in a hotel you get in room. Beds are large, bed sheets & linen are clean and comfortable. Lights are not only fancy but enough and bright if you want more light in room. Room are decorated in such a pleasant way that soothes your eyes, gives an impression of calmness and restfulness. Wall are with large glass windows with automatic curtains.
The best thing I like about this hotel, was staff! all are willing to help, specially the reception staff and bell captain Mr. Ashrafi. I sincerely want to thank them all for making my stay memorable
I was there with my wife from 21 -24 Apr 2018 and really enjoyed great comfortable stay. I ‘d definitely love to stay there for my next trip.

Room Tip: Great Choice
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Manish C, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Mr. Zishan,

Greetings from Avari Dubai Hotel!

At the onset, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing such a detailed experience of your stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay experience with us and that you found all the facilities to be easily accessible.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your 'home' in Dubai for your future visits as well.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Avari Dubai hotel is a good option to stay in Dubai, it is near the metro station and close city center. The reception people and housekeeping service is good and helpful. The Breakfast area is small and needs expansion to accommodate more people but overall the hotel is good to stay.

Room Tip: Lighting in the rooms should be increased
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manish C, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Ms. Aisha,

Greetings from Avari Dubai Hotel!

We are glad to learn that you had an overall comfortable stay experience with us and we have noted your feedback pertaining to the breakfast arrangements as well.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future to your 'home' in Dubai.