3,025 results
All reviews blue bar convention center metro station rooms are small business trip room service comfortable hotel sheikh zayed road breakfast buffet house keeping pleasant stay free shuttle burj khalifa special thanks wtc exhibition taxi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best hotel in dubai city,I enjoy staying with my parents,lots of facilities in the hotels ,gym ,pools,restaurants.room service was good ,food was delicious,server Amit was awesome,with lots of talent.I definitely visit this hotels next time.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Frederic G, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that you and your family were pleased with your visit to the hotel and our services, facilities met your satisfaction, and you were also impressed with the warm hospitality of our ambassador, Amit. Your positive feedback will serve as a wonderful encouragement to our entire team.

We very much appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in room number 1312 from 1st Oct, 2018 till 6th Oct, 2018. Overall the hotel NOVOTEL World Trade Centre is good. Very friendly staff generally but to mention one guy who was quite rude every day i saw him in the dining area Mr. Khan always stiff, rude and unwelcoming. However some staff i would appreciate with all my heart were Mr. Sampath Gamage, Mr. Rico ....very kind, helpful, and caring....
The last stay during City Scape last year was much better and i told many of my friends and family about Novotel.... this year i felt very strange as the people at reception were bit rude and as if doing some kind of favor. The elevator use was a piss off as u have to use yr room key ... your colleagues staying on other floor cant easily access u. Your guests also feel disturbed and the guest feels embarrassed.

Stayed: October 2018
Frederic G, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear ejazkhanz,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at The Novotel World Trade Centre.

Your valuable feedback is essential in our continuous efforts to improve our service. We are very sorry to learn of your experiences and please be assured that I have personally shared your comments with the relevant department heads to further improve the areas you have highlighted in the review.

Nonetheless, I truly appreciate your kind words for Sampath and Rico.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good Central location. Easy to travel to Dubai Mall. They have very good Travel desk. One can book tickets to most attractions from their travel desk at reasonable prices.The breakfast was decent. and had vegetarian options.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear hitenjhaveri,

Thank you very much for your positive review and I am glad to read that you enjoyed your overall experience with us.

Your comments will be a great encouragement to us to continue our commitment to service excellence.

We forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

It's very good hotel!!
Room is excellent .
Mr raju he's serving good service
It's very good view in room.
It's very good hotel in Dubai .
My think novotel hotel is vest hotel in dubai
I visited whit my family

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Frederic G, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 주성 함,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Novotel World Trade Centre.

We were all delighted to read how much you appreciated and enjoyed our facilities and most importantly, you were pleased with the warm hospitality of our service ambassadors. It will be a pleasure to share your feedback with the entire team, especially with Raju.

We look forward to welcoming back on on your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Chills pool bar was awesome and service is amezingalso Jagath is doing a best bartended.thanks for your best service and a nice place as well.everything is perfect.................................................we definitely be back again

Dear Amanda S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.

Our aim is to make all of our guest's stay memorable and we are happy to read that we have made your holiday stay to your satisfaction. It is always gratifying that our services are recognized and it is my pleasure to share your compliments with Jagath.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.