Hues Boutique Hotel
USD 290
USD 245
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 191
Agoda.com
  • Pool
USD 265
USD 218
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 178
USD 164
USD 101
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 245
USD 211
Priceline
  • Beachfront
USD 1,714
USD 1,506
All reviewsaurora loungenice hotelgold soukrooftop barenjoyed my stayclose to the airportpool areabusiness tripvisit dubaishort staybur dubaitaxisupermarketjacuzzimetromarinapalm
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Short stay but great ever, you will feel the cleanliness and treasured every moment of stay with the best staff, their friendliness are unbeatable. The room is spacious, foods are great and taxis are available 24 hours. You will be very safe and they have bar with very relaxing terrace. Lobby is spacious and very comfortable while waiting for the check in.

will definitely come back and recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: Accessible to many places
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Ahmed B, Front Office Manager at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Ms. Iman,

Thank you for the wonderful praises, it is truly a proud moment to know that our team members have made your stay a memorable one.Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service.
We sincerely hope that you will be coming back in the very near future and please do not hesitate to contact us anytime for assistance and we will be more than happy to be of help.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

very nice room , neat & clean, all modern facilities available,,a little noise of bar music,, restaurant food is extremely nice,, love it indeed,,staff behaviour is very nice and helpful,,especially the lady manager Imelda Ramos,,,she is gem of the gems,,,very soon I shall visit Dubai and will stay there,,,I highly recommend my friends to stay in this hotel while visiting Dubai

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Amir,

We thank you for the effort of posting your feedback during your recent stay with us and we are glad to know that you appreciate the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff, especially our Revenue Manager Ms. Imelda Ramos, They are indeed an asset to our hotel. we are glad for the appreciation on the cleanliness of the room, facilities and the food in our restaurant.

Your kind words will be shared with our management and team and we really look forward to welcoming you and your family back in your next trip to Dubai.

Regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Writing a review after having stayed at a 5* branded hotel, this was just a short 2 night stay to accommodate for a last minute budget. The hotel is quite shambolic, as it's literally beneath a flight path which sounds as though planes are landing on the roof. There is maintenance work going on till late, and a strong smell of gas at times. The location, is not one that belongs to anti social behaviour, so expect noise pollution till early hours of the morning. There is constant music playing, and the hotel is not sound proof at all. Clean, yes. Can't say much about the staff as they don't really seem that approachable. I am writing this review at 2am in the morning with music blaring outside my room. Save yourself the cheap hotel stay, and book somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Imelda R, Manager at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Greetings and thank you for staying with us.

Regret to hear that your expectation have not been met although we are doing our best to extend excellent service to all of our clients and always let them feel that they are valuable to us.

We value your observations, however we are very disappointed that we have failed meeting your expectation.

We hope that you will be back with us in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact anyone from our dedicated team to be of assistance.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Seriously l cant say much, l booked for 5days only stayed 3nights front desk staff, l think from egypt abit short was rude to me even told me to shut up, l felt so bad had wanted to report him to manager, unfortunately managers dont work at night, l decide to book another hotel ibis world trade centre.......but to hell l will never come to hues hotel deira albaraha again or even recommend friend and family

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Greetings and thank you for staying with us.

Sincere apology on the mentioned behavior of one of our colleague and rest assured that will investigate the matter.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

As usual this time in Aug rates in Dubai is low
I hade no booking and I gone as walking guest and I introduced myself as one of the filed (tourism) as they are giving 40% off
It was early morning and I came with long flight the gentleman on front office gave to me a price and I just wanna sleep so I accepted for a twin room
After I checked in I searched the hotel rates and I found that I paid triple of the normal price on sites for only 6 hours of sleeping only
The hotel is good and very nice but you should book before to avoid this games

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Imelda R, Manager at Hues Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Greetings and thank you for having taken the time to share the experience during your stay with us.

We are flexible with our rates and might be due to full status, however thank you for bringing the issue to our attention and for your future stay, please feel free to contact us.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future and once again to stay in the good and nice hotel as well and serve by our dedicated team as it is our primary objective to provide exceptional level of service to our valuable guests.