“Fantastic in every way!”
Review of Bahri Bar

Bahri Bar
Ranked #114 of 10,211 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: European, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Amazing drinks, great service, and a stunning view. The bar was very very busy, but the management was super accommodating in trying to find us a table. I would definitely go back and can say that it was without a doubt one of the nicest bars in Dubai. I can also say the food was excellent - it was refreshing to have a combination of fantastic food, drinks, service, and view.

3  Thank lhs110
Shyam J, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear lhs110m,

Thank you for visiting Bahri Bar and for taking the time to submit a review on TripAdvisor.
I was very pleased to read your comments regarding our service and the view.
We are glad that you had enjoyed our drinks and food.
Your feedback is greatly valued and we look forward to welcoming you back to Bahri Bar in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me for your next visit and I will ensure your favorite table is ready when you arrive.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A surprising ladies night. On the whole I don’t like ladies nights, they are noisy and full of ‘ladies’ drinking too much and making a spectacle of themselves. This was a more civilised evening.
Dhs 100 for free flowing champagne or a selection of cocktails before 10 pm.
Booking is recommended as the bar is small and fairly busy.
The only slight draw back was the music was so loud that at times I couldn’t hear the lady sitting next to me speak - I would have preferred subtle background music.
Value for money - outstanding.
Highly recommend

2  Thank Teresa P
Shyam J, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Teresa,

I was very pleased to read your comments regarding our ladies night offer, and it is a pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable time with us.
I will definitely share your feedback about the music to our live band team and will do the needful.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Spectacular ladies night, with incredible views and the best service & drinks offer in town. Ezra really looked after us, constantly topping up our champagne glasses and providing high-end cocktails, all with a big smile. Thank you Bahri Bar for a wonderful evening. Amazing value for money and we will definitely be back.

2  Thank FionsTS
Shyam J, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Fions,

It is a pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable time with us on Ladies night.

We do appreciate your kind words regarding the service provided by our colleague Ezra and he will be absolutely delighted to hear your compliments.

Your feedback is greatly valued and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This definitely is the best ladies night in Dubai I actually don’t want to write this review as it will become too popular!!! It’s 100 aed for Laurent Perrier free flowing and cocktails - including a fab espresso martini. The view is great what’s not to like about the burj al Arab at night? Staff are attentive, singer is perfect, not too intrusive so you can still chat to your girlfriends and the truffle fries are to die for!! They have well and truly nailed it!

3  Thank Soniacappelli
Shyam J, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Sonia,

I was very pleased to read your comments regarding our ladies night and the atmosphere. We take great pride in our quality and service, and I was glad to read your positive feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Bahri Bar in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Bahri bar is a nice chilling bar with great services from the staff plus a wonderful view of Burj al arab. The ladies night was full and the band was absolutely awesome, good songs and good voices. Mr. Ezra was really kind and gave me his hospitality, I’ll be back soon.

4  Thank Daniela R
Shyam J, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Daniela,
I was very pleased to read your comments regarding our service and ladies night , our colleague Ezra will be absolutely delighted to hear your compliments, and it is a pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable time with us.