“A different way to experience the Burj”
Review of At.Mosphere

At.Mosphere
Reserve a table
Ranked #266 of 12,650 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Rising 442 metres from the ground, At.mosphere, Burj Khalifa, sits on Level 122 of the world’s tallest building, complementing an exquisite array of gastronomical wonders with breath-taking views of the Arabian Gulf. The world’s highest restaurant from ground level, this exclusive, award-winning fine dining venue boasts a critically acclaimed menu of exclusive creations, delighting visitors with its ambience, delectable food and impeccable service.
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Most visitors to Dubai put a visit to the Burj Khalifa on their to-do list, so if you want to enjoy the bird's eye view without the crowds, you could book an afternoon tea here. Our booking was for 2:30, and although we had not booked a window seat (there is an extra charge for this), we were offered the opportunity to sit at one with no additional charge. This was a nice touch.

Overall, it was a good experience, and it was truly nice to have the ability to really sit back and enjoy the view. The food was generally good but the tea could be brewed longer before serving. It was a little weak. The service could use some polish as well. Staff seemed a bit harried. I was very surprised to see an afternoon tea closing down at just after 5--it seems too early. The place was very clean.

One bonus is that the classic afternoon tea can be bought using a 2-for-1 offer through the Entertainer app. Normally, the classic tea is 328 per person, so using the Entertainer offer makes this experience less expensive than visiting the Burj's observation decks.

Valet parking is available at the Armani Hotel in the Burj.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank tea_for_two_DXB
Vadim F, General Manager at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Dear MandanaJames,

Greetings from At.mosphere Burj Khalifa and thank you for the time you have taken to write a review about your recent visit to us!

We are always looking forward to welcoming you back, thus please do not hesitate to contact me directly via my phone number at +971567538641 or you can just drop me an email at vfalkovskiy@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com and I will personally take care of your reservation and service.

At.mosphere Burj Khalifa

Write a reviewReviews (3,916)

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

To start of I have to say that we just visited At.mosphere and it was one our best nights in Dubai. The views are just breathtaking including the chic ambience. Drinks were fantastic and food was really good too. We ordered the steak and lamb which was cooked to perfection.

We would specially like to mention and thank Aileen who took care of us throughout the dinner. She is a gem to atmosphere and the effort she gives in ensuring customer satisfaction is too class. Thanks for a spectacular night.

Date of visit: May 2021

Dear aleefpasha,

Greetings from At.mosphere Burj Khalifa and thank you for the time you have taken to write such a warm review about your recent visit to us!

I am glad to learn that you had pleasant experience with us and have shared your feedback with both Culinary and Service Teams, as everyone is delighted to know about the same! Special recognition has been given to our super star, Aileen, who always takes special care of our valued guests and I am happy to see that this time she looked after you.

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

ToeToe! ToeToe, our incredibly sweet and inviting server, is the true gem of both At.mosphere and of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. All throughout the checkin process and being taken upstairs, I could only think about how disappointed I was in the service. The front desk was completely lackluster. I received great communication over email as I was making my reservation but the communication was dead from the staff as soon as I walked into the check in lounge downstairs. It was not until ToeToe introduced herself as our server and had amazing communication throughout our meal that I truly felt special. She gave us more history about the Burj Khalifa which I adored, she took time to learn more about us, and we learned more about her. I truly felt like we were old friends who were just catching up. She truly made me and my mom’s visit & last day in Dubai so AMAZING. She was the cherry on top of our trip or the GEM At the Top of the Burj Khalifa!!! ;)

1  Thank HorizonExpander
Vadim F, General Manager at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Dear HorizonExpander,

I am glad to learn that you had pleasant experience with us and have shared your feedback with both Culinary and Service Teams, as everyone is delighted to know about the same! Special recognition has been given to our super star, Toe Toe, who always takes special care of our valued guests and I am happy to see that this time she looked after you.

Reviewed 21 April 2021

This place is not classy or chic. The staff, who are wearing all different uniforms, we did not know who works here and who does not. They were afforntuly rude. We were here only for drinks. The lounge decor and cleaning was not up to the standard of an expensive place.

1  Thank 0393Waldau

Dear 0393Waldau,

Greetings from At.mosphere Burj Khalifa and I trust that you are doing well!

First of all, I would like to thank you for dining with us and for the time you have taken to rate your visit. From your comments above, I could see that your experience was not completely up to your expectations. May I please ask you to drop me a brief email with few more comments as to what could have been improved in your opinion and I will certainly use your feedback as a right tool towards continuous improvement of our products and services. You can reach me via my email at vfalkovskiy@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com

Once again, thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

Great location on the 122th floor of Burj Khalifa. The food was good but not great. Service was good. In the evening they have 2 hrs slots for dining guests.

1  Thank waltera393