“No Comment ”

101 Dining Lounge and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
101 Dining Lounge and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #291 of 10,591 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located by the resort's private marina, the striking 101 Dining Lounge and Bar boasts sweeping panoramic views of the New Dubai skyline. Guests enjoy a selection of bites and seafood dishes. An energised vibe moves the space from day into night.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I heard a lot about One & Only ! I always wanted to try it then we decided to go there for 1 hour and see the hotel and have some coffee !

Since we step the hotel there’s no warm welcome ! As first impression it was ..... then we said it’s fine let’s go to 101 to relax a little bit ! Then we got lost on the way and we asked someone from the staff ! He just explained the way with his finger ! And didn’t even move a single step to show us !!!!

We went arrived there there’s no welcoming in the entrance and when that lady came to just give us the menu ! No one asked if this table is okay or if we need anything else ? Come on really !

And then we asked to set inside the lounge for just a coffee because it was too hot out side they said no you can’t set here because it’s lunch restaurant or dinner something like that and we asked only 30 mins because it’s too hot out side and finally she said yes and took the order

5 mins later anther lady came and said we can’t set here and we have to set outside which there’s no fans or anything because of the whether!

She said it’s fine ! And she left then we had our drinks order without the coffee ! And after my friends finished their drinks I asked if it possible to have my coffee which I already ordered with them ! She said yeah sorry for that! I’ll bring it to you.
And 3 mins later someone else came and said sorry because the coffee machines not working I got to order juice !
And we asked for the bill and we paid and then we surprised, we paid for coffee which i didn’t had excuse me !

And then for almost 10 mins there were 4 persons standing in front of the micros don’t know how to void one coffee ! And then there’s waiter open his wallet and give us the coffee price and said it will take long time to void it !!!!!!

I’ll never come back I was expecting 5* service but unfortunately there’s nothing there.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank abanoubn2016

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The seafood was fresh and the staff is really professional.

The venue is stunning and the atmosphere is authentically outstanding.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Beautiful setting outside on the Palm looking towards the city of Dubai. Very romantic but a little bit too show off. Very high wine prices as always in Dubai. Excellent fish soup and artichoke as a starter, but comes only 2 minutes after the order. Lamb shank a little bit heavy on the stomach but good quality. Service friendly but impersonal.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant and bar came highly recommended to us, but we ended up pretty disappointed. The bar was not busy, but it was understaffed and it took a lot of waving to get a first drink at our table. Other tables were similarly frustrated. I complained to the waiter and he apologised. When it came to getting a second drink all the staff had disappeared. We waited ages with no joy and eventually I had to walk into the restaurant and find a waiter there to beg for some service.

We stayed for dinner. Service in the restaurant was much better and the food was good. The final bill was astronomical and for that price the evening needed to be perfect. It was far from it.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing place, nice views. Friendly staff. The food was ok, small portions. The prices bit higth but definitely I would like to come back.