3,921 results
All reviews metro station sky lounge internet city long term stay mini market washing machine dry hotel nice hotel executive floor city view living room business trip swimming pool sheikh zayed road room service pleasant stay burj al arab
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I stayed at the 39th floor with great city view. Room was huge incl. living, separate bedroom, kitchen with fridge, washing machine and luxurious bathroom. Perfect stay in a perfect hotel. Believe me: I have stayed in so many hotels past few years and this with top considering the price/value ratio.
No alcohol being served.

Room Tip: As high as possible to enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ErikvanV
Reviewed 8 January 2013

very good hotel. staff is very friendly and the location is great: right next to the entrance of the metro station. they also offer good services at no cost like transportation to the outlet mall which is located about an hour away from the hotel
rooms are very clean and comfortable
however, there is no alcohol inside the hotel, which may be irritating for tourists because alcohol can't be bought in dubai except for holders of a special license

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeirutDiva
Reviewed 5 January 2013

i enjoyed everything there, all staff was friendly and the area was great location.
i staied there for 2 weeks was perfect for me and my friends .
there is no wi fi free in the room . there is a small market in the ground floor and a salon for hair stayl . i really loved this hotel and my friends also its safe exelant location friendly staffs and clean rooms .

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Staying here since 2 days ago, just going out early morning and coming back lately afternoon, I enjoyed resting there and working afternoon until midnight in the executive rooms.
Staffs behavior is not bad as the others say however some of them don't look that much professional but I not only didn't feel any particular issue or rudeness, I felt more friendly with them rather than staffs of other hotels.
There is no free wi-fi in rooms, nor in the lobby (!!!!) but in the 8th floor. I just guess the restaurant and payable services must be expensive.
The breakfast is included in my accommodation plan and I enjoy it, I adore them for that.
The top 3 floors (38, 39 and 40) are executive floors. If you are in a business trip take them.
The negative point is that the Kitchenette has only a refrigerator and a microwave, no toaster and no stove! An almost brand new LG washing machine is available, lighting is very good, bath is good except its tub that doesn't shine and doesn't attract you.
Oh! I titled "Diamond in desert" because taking a short walk around, i couldn't find any sign of recreation and essential facilities, they are just buildings, no clubs, no stores, nothing!
There are also stores in ground floor including a mini-market that you can buy your basic needs from there.

Room Tip: 38 to 40 are executive rooms, Eastern rooms have view to city and sea even those named as "City View" rooms!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2012

First the woman at reception was very rude. Her way of speaking to me was unacceptable. No room choice, they promised a cake, sweets and fruit basket for our honeymoon. Nothing! They blocked money on my card and didnt release it. After 2 weeks of emails (9 emails, 4 phone calls) they still didnt fix this problem. I called my bank and they didnt recieve anything from the hotel. Lots of people are complaining of paying for extra nights and getting their money back.Very dirty room. Found a condom under the table. I will never stay here again and dont recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Room are noisy at the elevators
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple