1,490 results
All reviews cafe belge sunken garden business hotel difc area center cut indoor pool financial district business trip the club lounge emirates towers rooms are spacious luxury hotel junior suite housekeeping staff fantastic hotel special thanks burj khalifa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for over 5 years. The staff especially at Club lounge provides phenomenal service taking care of frequent travelers needs and making them feel well looked after!!

Anil and Allwyn are outstanding staff always greeting guests with a smile and ready to assist.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
RCDIFC, Director of Rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Curiosity777431,

I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying your stays with us over the past 5 years! Many thanks for your feedback and the kind words about our Ladies and Gentlemen.

We look forward to welcoming you back and create more memorable experiences.

Best wishes,
Amr El Naqa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel Great staff excellent service. Anil is an excellent help at the front
wonderful location, heart of difc and dubai
easily accessible to many places. very clean rooms
well recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

All of the staff were well trained and obviously wanted our stay to be pleasant. The staff at the breakfast restaurant was especially friendly and helpful. Bhanu, Sagar, Zori, Usman, Jitty and Charm made a special presentation for a birthday celebration with flowers on the table and a special birthday card they made just for me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tucker F
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this Hotel for over 3 years regularly and can safely say it is like my second home. The staff are extremely friendly from all department’s and go the extra mile to Ensure you are well taken care of. From the guest service agents like Anil to all the staff working in Cara restaurant - Abhishek,Sagar,Jithu,Naim, Charmaine do a wonderful job in taking care of their guests ( not just once but very time). kudos and keep it up.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I like this place...it is a business hotel but I am relaxed when visiting with my family too. They know my wife and kids as well as me and my daughter associates the "lion hotel" with Dubai. I feel like I am at home whenever I am there. Anil Kumar takes service to the next level with us. He makes things happen and is a dear friend. All the staff at Cara Restaurant at breakfast, especially the manager, give service the personal touch and are one step ahead in terms of anticipating our needs.I like all the guys preparing the shisha in the Sunken Garden too.They are like close friends, I see them so regularly!

However, some things have changed and standards have disappointingly slipped a little: I may be picky as a regular business traveller but check-in is not as easy or welcoming as before. They don't try to upgrade me to suites despite being a platinum member as they did before. There is no fruit bowl or personal message in the room and I don't get asked about my complimentary gifts on check-in as a top tier member of their membership programme. I actually like my fresh smoothie and plate of exotic fruit when I can get it! Finally, it is touch and go as to whether you get your chocolates on turn-down service too.

I hope this is constructive and look forward to the Ritz's exceptionally high standards and personal touch being restored to its former glory!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade..if you dont ask you dont get!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family