Open today: Closed

KidZania Dubai
2 Reviews
from USD 21.50
12,323 results
All reviews king croc glass bottom boat feed the fish behind the scenes sea life sharks and rays boat ride different species scuba diving shopping mall nice experience burj khalifa tunnel animals tank cage researchers
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve never seen an aquarium as beautiful. My friends and I had a great experience. If you ever go to the Dubai Mall, this is a must-see!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Its not worth those money!
My friends told me before to not go and to just watch everything from out means inside the mall but out of the entrance of the Aquarium and unfortunately they was right. The jungle part is even more stupid and cheap on looks... In my poor country - Poland we have amazing huge Aquarium! This is maybe nice but for children.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was a nice surprise while visiting the mall. There is a huge free wall to see all the fish. For a fee, you can walk through a tunnel in the aquarium.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is underwater zoo and aquarium is located in the Dubai mall. The place is well connected. On the spot tickets are available, we purchased it online with some discount. Similar aquarium I have seen in Singapore but this place is definitely much bigger than that. We had a guided boat ride also, prior to the ride there is a simulation room but not that effective. The zoo had several marine creatures and children were amazed and were not in a mood to come out.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Underwater Aquarium is really not worth it, it will take you approximately 3minutes to walk thru, on the other hand, the Zoo portion is wonderful, well worth the money, but at the end they will offer you to purchase pictures that you've taken which are outrageous.