Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 206
Hotels.com
USD 392
USD 336
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 462/night.

Crowne Plaza Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 59
USD 104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 215
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 245/night.

USD 231
USD 245
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
USD 445
USD 367
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 540/night.

USD 1,905
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2015

I was pretty scared of staying at this hotel after reading some of the reviews posted on tripadvisor but a friend insisted that management has changed.
We stayed for 5 nights and got the deluxe room which is surprisingly comfortable it is slightly larger than the standard rooms with flat screen TV, mini kitchenette and sofas.
The new management has closed the pubs and clubs that used to operate there are quite a lot of renovations being done.
Breakfast was very basic.
It is literally 3 minutes walk from the metro station and everything is near and convenient.
All in all great value for money.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Fayaz K
Reviewed 24 March 2015

I stayed 1week here and its quiet, if you book into this hotel try 2nd and 3rdfloors .. There breakfast is fine, the TV is old not LED pr Lcd Tv! the cable channels is not good for Western Travelers as they only show arabic shows, and most of all the Aircon system is terrible its not working well.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank zizerp
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was on holiday in Dubai during the period 18.03.2014 to 03.25.2014, as a guest of Mount Royal Hotel. As I expected, I was fascinated by the many amazing sights of this beautiful country. But I was extremely frustrated by the actions of the employees of the Mount Royal Hotel. Were, asked me $ 100 as a deposit for the use of Hairdryer that I had to get the return of the unit. When he returned, upon leaving my hotel employee at the front desk gave me back only $ 50, explaining that this was the amount given by me. And I was paid $ 100 before. The difference of $ 50 I was not returned. The hotel manager stood by his employee and it turned out that I lie - for given $ 100 from me! The cost of a new Hairdryer is $ 10 in shop in Dubai! I extremely disappointed by the management and staff of Mount Royal Hotel. I would not repeat his visit there and recommend to all others not to go in Mount Royal Hotel. Do not go to Mount Royal Hotel!
My name is George Velitchkov from Bulgaria tel: 00359897950441.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Димитър Б
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Clean room and toilet, nice beds, proper air conditioning. Very loud music till late in the night as there are more than 4 pubs inside the hotel. You may not want to take your family there. It also overcharges. The front desk staff is quite good but the room service staff will only behave well if you tip them.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank RoyAniruddha
Reviewed 15 December 2012

This hotel does not even deserve one star. We didn't even stay there but had the worst possible time in the bar. Not only was the staff rude but the wine that my wife was given was disgusting. They took her full glass away but still charged us for it. When I refused to pay they brought the manager, a fifteen year old idiot called Chris who said we would have to wait in his office until the authorities arrived. To charge for an undrinkable glass of wine which we returned, to me at least, amounts to theft. We paid up because we wanted ot get out there. I would strongly encourage anybody not to go this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple