See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2015

I stayed 1week here and its quiet, if you book into this hotel try 2nd and 3rdfloors .. There breakfast is fine, the TV is old not LED pr Lcd Tv! the cable channels is not good for Western Travelers as they only show arabic shows, and most of all the Aircon system is terrible its not working well.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank zizerp
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was on holiday in Dubai during the period 18.03.2014 to 03.25.2014, as a guest of Mount Royal Hotel. As I expected, I was fascinated by the many amazing sights of this beautiful country. But I was extremely frustrated by the actions of the employees of the Mount Royal Hotel. Were, asked me $ 100 as a deposit for the use of Hairdryer that I had to get the return of the unit. When he returned, upon leaving my hotel employee at the front desk gave me back only $ 50, explaining that this was the amount given by me. And I was paid $ 100 before. The difference of $ 50 I was not returned. The hotel manager stood by his employee and it turned out that I lie - for given $ 100 from me! The cost of a new Hairdryer is $ 10 in shop in Dubai! I extremely disappointed by the management and staff of Mount Royal Hotel. I would not repeat his visit there and recommend to all others not to go in Mount Royal Hotel. Do not go to Mount Royal Hotel!
My name is George Velitchkov from Bulgaria tel: 00359897950441.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Димитър Б
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Clean room and toilet, nice beds, proper air conditioning. Very loud music till late in the night as there are more than 4 pubs inside the hotel. You may not want to take your family there. It also overcharges. The front desk staff is quite good but the room service staff will only behave well if you tip them.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank RoyAniruddha
Reviewed 15 December 2012

This hotel does not even deserve one star. We didn't even stay there but had the worst possible time in the bar. Not only was the staff rude but the wine that my wife was given was disgusting. They took her full glass away but still charged us for it. When I refused to pay they brought the manager, a fifteen year old idiot called Chris who said we would have to wait in his office until the authorities arrived. To charge for an undrinkable glass of wine which we returned, to me at least, amounts to theft. We paid up because we wanted ot get out there. I would strongly encourage anybody not to go this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank tpatt
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com