Mount Royal Hotel Dubai
USD 115
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 239
USD 218
USD 369
USD 330
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 265
USD 195
USD 2,027
USD 1,501
Jumeirah.com
USD 755
USD 605
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was on holiday in Dubai during the period 18.03.2014 to 03.25.2014, as a guest of Mount Royal Hotel. As I expected, I was fascinated by the many amazing sights of this beautiful country. But I was extremely frustrated by the actions of the employees of the Mount Royal Hotel. Were, asked me $ 100 as a deposit for the use of Hairdryer that I had to get the return of the unit. When he returned, upon leaving my hotel employee at the front desk gave me back only $ 50, explaining that this was the amount given by me. And I was paid $ 100 before. The difference of $ 50 I was not returned. The hotel manager stood by his employee and it turned out that I lie - for given $ 100 from me! The cost of a new Hairdryer is $ 10 in shop in Dubai! I extremely disappointed by the management and staff of Mount Royal Hotel. I would not repeat his visit there and recommend to all others not to go in Mount Royal Hotel. Do not go to Mount Royal Hotel!
My name is George Velitchkov from Bulgaria tel: 00359897950441.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Димитър Б
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Clean room and toilet, nice beds, proper air conditioning. Very loud music till late in the night as there are more than 4 pubs inside the hotel. You may not want to take your family there. It also overcharges. The front desk staff is quite good but the room service staff will only behave well if you tip them.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank RoyAniruddha
Reviewed 15 December 2012

This hotel does not even deserve one star. We didn't even stay there but had the worst possible time in the bar. Not only was the staff rude but the wine that my wife was given was disgusting. They took her full glass away but still charged us for it. When I refused to pay they brought the manager, a fifteen year old idiot called Chris who said we would have to wait in his office until the authorities arrived. To charge for an undrinkable glass of wine which we returned, to me at least, amounts to theft. We paid up because we wanted ot get out there. I would strongly encourage anybody not to go this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tpatt
Reviewed 30 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 30 March 2010

I had a terrible stay in Mount royal hotel for three days at previous January.
I had a reservation for a normal room but they gave me a very small room like a cage at the time of my entrance to hotel ( 1 am ) .They said me " we will change the room for you tomorrow". The days after that day they dont change my room but unfortunately I paid them before so I couldn't change my hotel.
They lied to me and the staffs ofreception were very impolite and unhelpfull.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business