6,068 results
All reviews lagoon access room lotus lounge lagoon pool mekong restaurant crescendo restaurant water villa the beach house restaurant deluxe lagoon australian restaurant mai bar half board main pool palm dubai beautiful resort kids club ice lollies direct access
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went there just to check restaurants that day. Suddenly me, my big sister, little brother and a couple of family friends, stumbled on this restaurant by the beach. We have checked if there are availabilities but we are asked to wait since there are a lot in line. We waited and after some time we have been called back by Pauline that they can assist.

After which Shrivi took us to the table and advised us all the details and was able to help with warmness. She's the Indian lady with a heart and soul in assisting.

Hence, another guy Kenyan wearing glasses is so kind (may we ask for his name for our next visit? ) to man our table while Shrivi is with another guest. Even when he's assisting a lot of tables that he was able to have time to come and provide our orders. There's also a group of VIPs that day. Hmm... multi tasking at its finest for this guy... Amazing. How can one do this?

Basically, this is the service that can't be bought by money which me and my family will be coming back for more. Kindly extend my many thanks to these two kind individuals who knows sense of urgency, never say no attitude, amazing warm smile even when if it's a Friday night. I can't thank you enough.

Hoping that the tips can reach them my thank you. All the best, Anantara the Palm Dubai. Kudos and Salute! :-) :-) :-)

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michy300
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Michy300,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave your wonderful review following your visit to The Beach House Restaurant.
I was delighted to know that you, your family and friends left feeling impressed with the service provided by our lovely Team Members.
Shrivi and Nicholas, the Kenian gentleman looking after you, will be particularly thrilled when I inform them about your kind recognition. I hope we will have the great pleasure to welcome you back to one of our dining venues in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is an amazing resort , suite was very spacy and cozy and always kept clean , great facilities , breakfast and all the meals were great , and of course the staff was so friendly and helpful , concierge exceptional and overall a fantastic experience.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear NIKOLAOS K,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy to read that you had an enjoyable experience. Thank you for highlighting our facilities, our food quality and our lovely Team Members who will be proud to be recognized.
We would be very happy to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Before I arrived, I received an email to “customize my stay” this actually raised the bar of expectation. I also sent an email to request a sea-view room, and whoever relied but mentioned that they will do their best to provide it upon availability. And this is where the line of disappointments started; they don’t have a “best”. I arrived and asked for the sea-view room, receptionist refused and said no availability; but will provide the next days. Nothing was provided the next day.
I also requested a room with NO. Connecting door; rejected.
The room I was in wasn’t all clean, it was poorly maintained.
Next day I had a yoga class appointment, I was not instructed on how to get there. I had to ask 6 people (including reception and concierge) All telling me they don’t know or directing me to the wrong place.
Breakfast choices are terrible for a 5-star lixury hotel. I had more choices and better quality in 3-star hotels around the world. There were a lot of bugs on the unattended omelette station (there were two, one with a chef and the other without, only plates of cut vegetables). Also Grosvenor House Dubai and Westin Dubai have great breakfast choices.
On the day I was checking out I requested a lady-taxi to take me to airport. I requested 30 minutes ahead. When it was time to leave, there was no Taxi, he was still going to request it!! I left absolutely disappointed, and half a passing taxi instead.
Spa has a terrible smell. Not well maintained.
When at the airport, I received a call from their salon that they want me to go back as they didn’t charge me for the service payment, that Anantara didn’t add to my bill. This was sorted out later.
So much for a luxury experience. Never mind attention to detail!

Room tip: Don’t go for standard at residence building
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank madihakhayat
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear madihakhayat,

I am sorry to read that your overall experience was so disappointing that it prompted you to write your review. I would like to express my personal apologies that you left feeling disappointed. Our property runs with full occupancy at the moment, thus some wishes can unfortunately not be granted. Nontheless, rest assured that your feedback has been taken very seriously and was shared with my team for improvements to be made. I truly hope you will regard your experience as an isolated case and not a representation of the very high standards we are usually recognized for.
We have clearly failed on this occasion and should your time permit, I kindly request you to share some additional details with me concerning your experience on dubaipalm@anantara.com. I hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding service and very smily staff specially May from revo cafe very helpful and smiley , great staff in the residence abdullah , faye , Kathrin, mariam , amr , nodir, ram
I recommend everyone to go and visit Anantara the palm
It’s really fantastic resort

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mariam R,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and we would be happy to welcome you soon again. You pointed out several colleagues positively, please rest assured we will mention and recognize them for their efforts.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Facilities beautiful. Food in every restaurant top quality and the service matched. Adults and kids constantly mentioned the brilliant, helpful,courteous,smiling and welcoming staff everywhere. We must mention “ Douglas “ kids entertainer he is fabulous. Randy and Gloria in the south residence were top class professionals at their work. We had to move rooms from the south to north residence and it happened with ease. It was busy but then again it was Easter. Reasonable prices Taxis available at 2/3 minutes notice to anywhere in Dubai. Beautiful boardwalk outside front door of hotel for walking or running and glorious sun rise and sun sets with views of Burj El Arab and Atlantis on the palm. Buggy transfers around the resort and pools and the beach was excellent. Sport activities were a big hit with the kids. To management - two points. 1. You need to clear up urgently the impression your booking agents/web site gives on the apartments in the residence as the quality is mostly good but not what is advertised. Also some of the positions regarding views and noise can create a very bad feeling with guests especially after long flights and expecting something else. I think this is a big problem. If you look at your worst reviews they mostly refer to the apartments and disappointment regarding impression versus reality. Allot of new hotels opening up and the Anantara does not deserve bad reviews because of this. 2. You should consider making it a reasonable price for a family to use the water sports everyday especially the simple things like Kayaks which should be free or a minimum costs at least. My points I am sure have been shared before. I want to end my review by saying the staff make the beautiful Anantara an amazing place to spend a week in Dubai. We will be back. Well done to all the beautiful kind staff.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Tim M,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay here. Iy is good to know you were happy with our services and the offers. You pointed out several colleagues positively, please rest assured we will mention and recognize them for their efforts. Your constructive feedback is well perceived. I will share the same with my executive team and same will be discussed as part of our continuous improvement plan. Thank you for becoming such a big Anantara fan and we are definitely looking forward to welcoming you soon again.