13 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUSD 222
TravelocityUSD 222
Orbitz.comUSD 222
8,450 results
All reviews lagoon access room lotus lounge lagoon pool mekong restaurant crescendo restaurant water villa the beach house restaurant deluxe lagoon australian restaurant mai bar half board palm dubai main pool beautiful resort kids club life guards ice lollies
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I recommend this hotel for everybody, with nice stuf and excellent facilities, apartment is very big and all required items are available. The swimming pools are very big and you have different option. Only it's a little fare from mall but after finish the new one the stay will be perfect in this hotel

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jean-Francois L, General Manager at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear Ralshehii,

Thank you for choosing our Thai style hotel as your host for your recent visit to Dubai. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest degree possible, and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

My daughter and I booked a holiday as a city break, we chose the hotel based on price and location, and couldn't have enjoyed it more. From arrival to departure the staff were friendly and attentive, our room overlooked the lagoon and was spacious and very clean. The pool area had plenty of space and there were always sun beds available. We were only there for four evenings so chose to eat at every restaurant, we enjoyed every meal and the food was of good quality. We had a lovely relaxing break and would love to return to this hotel.

Dear Gillian S,

Thank you for taking the time to describe your recent stay with us. We are delighted to learn that we contributed to a memorable experience for you. Personalized service is what differentiate from the rest and make our guest feel like royalty!

We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may demonstrate the world class hospitality and accommodations you expect and deserve once more.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed for one night on my own - a treat from my husband. I loved it. The spa was wonderful, room and surroundings beautiful. Right on the beach. Amazing rooms. Brilliant food and service. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jean-Francois L, General Manager at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016

Dear Allison M,

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We stayed for a week in Anantara Palm Dubai and I loved everything! The rooms, the tranquility, the beautiful artificial laguna where you can go directly from your rooms or the sea 5 minutes away. The most of my appreciation goes to the service! It is perfect! it worth every dirham you pay for!

Room tip: ask the reception for the distance from the hotel
Date of stay: July 2015

Dear L4970AQangelas,

Dear carinagel,

I was extremely happy to read that your stay was so enjoyable with us that it prompted you to write this very kind praising review on Tripadvisor forum. There is nothing more motivating for us than receiving feedback like yours. We frequently hear from our guests that our unique service is what differentiate us from the rest and it is a treat to see that this held true in your case as well.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future. Until then, thank you again for taking the time to share your personal Anantara Story with the travelers’ world.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Really nothing..... The only week Point was the WIFI Connection. Every 30 seconds inside and outside of the Wlan....

I was really proud to have the chance to stay one week in this outstanding property. My pleasure and congratulation to such fantastic employees, the delicious and outstanding Food you serve and for all the friendly and smiling behavior at any time.The design of the lobby and the completed resort created a wow factor which is even more impressive live.
A pleasant and helpful check-in lady welcomed us and ensure our utmost satisfaction. We were also pleasantly surprised to find a nice Honeymoon cake, which was very delicious, in our room. Even the room itself was a nice surprise, very clean and modern, thanks Peter, you selected the best room for us! It also came with Special lagoon Access a really amazing special, at balcony, which we spent a lot of time on just enjoying the moment and the city. The experience at breakfast and dinner all days was great, which looked amazingly fresh and we enjoy the top quality of products. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much and they always keep smiling. I did expect that my stay would be something special at your property.
But you exceeded my expectations in more than one Areas.
We both felt relaxed and take this outstanding trip in our hearts.......

Dear mp22016,

Congratulations for your honeymoon, I am delighted to read that you have chosen our hotel to celebrate such an special moment. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us via TripAdvisor. I am happy to know that our efforts to create memorable moments have paid off.

Our hotel was designed to inspire sentiments such as yours, from our lagoon pools to our well-appointed rooms, and it was a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest degree possible. I will pass your words of appreciation to Peter who is a true Anantara Ambassador.

I hope we have the opportunity to host you once more in the very near future!