2,553 results
All reviewsdubai mallcabana restaurantburj khalifadirect accessspecial thanksin room dininghouse keepingbusiness tripexcellent hotelthe club loungekids clubna3na3hindbloomingdalesmrmosesconcierge
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Thks very much for the great service we experienced during our stay at the address dubai mall.We like to express our great thks forwards JARA, she was an excellent help to us for organizing our trips and also for booking the restaurants in the evening. Wonderful location at the Dubai fontains. Also compliments to Dennis and Regi.
Very nice rooms with view on the Burj Khalifa.
Good luck !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mohamed S, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Marleen S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with fellow travelers on Tripadvisor.

We are very proud to know that Jara, Dennis and Reggie provided such memorable service and I will certainly share this with them.

We appreciate your recommendation and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back with us again very soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel many many times, it’s been always a home away from home.
I would like to highlight as well the breakfast as the best breakfast venue in Dubai.

The food and service in general are at high quality, they do an amazing Brazilian night at the pool restaurant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Baha B,

We appreciate very much your time to share such a gracious review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

We hope to welcome you back with us again very soon!

With best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family (3) stayed 2 days at the Address Dubai Mall and we enjoyed very much.
The room was quite nice with a view of the swimming pool. The breakfast was quite good althought a bit crowded in the peak hour. The tables outside are quite nice. The swimming pool is quite nice too. However the most important atraction is the link to Dubai Mall. You get out of the Hotel and, usinf the Bloomingdales entrance our other door enter directly to the Dubai Mall. This will save you lot of time anda few taxi rides particularly if you have ladies in the family (my wife and my 19 years old daughter). We were also able to see the fountain show in all her options (a different show every 20 minutes) and go back in our feet to the hotel. Adress Hotel Dubal Mall is a nice hotel conveniently located.

Room Tip: The rooms with Burj Kalifa view are nicer but a little bit noisier due to the Fountain Show in the evening
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear MJP2010,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with fellow travellers on Tripadvisor.

We are very proud to know that you had a wonderful experience, our location is indeed perfect!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

One very special mention to Mariami who made this stay memorable for us. She gave us a BIG surprise by upgrading our rooms to a 3 bed apartment!! It’s the most breath taking view and kids are having an amazing time because they have plenty of space to enjoy:) Thank you so much Mariami for making it a wonderful holiday. Everything is great about this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear been04,

We appreciate very much your time to share such a kind review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.
We are very proud to know that you had a wonderful experience stay with us and I will share your feedback with the entire team!

I look forward to welcoming you back with us again very soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

So I stayed at the Address Dubai Mall for 7 nights. Part of this was business, part pleasure.

The room I had was far smaller than I had expected, I have been fortunate to stay in a range of hotels all over the world and for the price and reputation of this hotel I was massively disappointed at the size of the room.

The room itself was clean and functional. The decor was looking a bit dated. The bed and facilities in the room were good. The ensuite and shower was good.

The room service was as you would expect from a five star hotel. Generous portions and good quality food.

The location of the hotel is great.

The staff are generally very friendly and very helpful.

The pool has an amazing backdrop and view, it is wonderful.

The hotel is pricey - but so is Dubai.

Overall if you can afford it, a great place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business