- Super central.
- Quick access to the Dubai Mall.
- Room service is great (try the tomato soup.)
- Great breakfast restaurant.
- Republique (nightclub) in the hotel is superb (retro music so its great for the 30+ ages.) Strict about couples at the door but it helps that you are staying at the hotel.
- The gym is great.
- VERY friendly staff (among the best I've dealt with globally.)
- The internet connection is the SLOWEST ON EARTH, so if you're here on business, its going to be VERY frustrating.
- The pool is FULL of kids. Not supervised at all. Loud.
- The elevators take forever even when its not busy.
- Even when compared to NYC, its VERY expensive, but hey- its Dubai.
- When ordering from outside the hotel, the procedure to get your delivery is extremely frustrating and takes forever.
Verdict: Avoid staying here on the weekends if you can, and find an alternative source for your internet needs. 7/10More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking