- Super central.
- Quick access to the Dubai Mall.
- Room service is great (try the tomato soup.)
- Great breakfast restaurant.
- Republique (nightclub) in the hotel is superb (retro music so its great for the 30+ ages.) Strict about couples at the door but it helps that you are staying at the hotel.
- The gym is great.
- VERY friendly staff (among the best I've dealt with globally.)
- The internet connection is the SLOWEST ON EARTH, so if you're here on business, its going to be VERY frustrating.
- The pool is FULL of kids. Not supervised at all. Loud.
- The elevators take forever even when its not busy.
- Even when compared to NYC, its VERY expensive, but hey- its Dubai.
- When ordering from outside the hotel, the procedure to get your delivery is extremely frustrating and takes forever.
Verdict: Avoid staying here on the weekends if you can, and find an alternative source for your internet needs. 7/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Address Dubai Mall is a statement in style. Elegant and chic, this glamorous hotel offers guests a unique blend of traditional Arab hospitality in the most contemporary and cosmopolitan environment.Located at the heart of trendy Downtown Burj Dubai, overlooking the world’s tallest tower, Burj Dubai, and attached to the Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping and entertainment destinations in the world, Address Dubai Mall is always in vogue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Address Dubai Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Address Dubai Mall Hotel Dubai