2,583 results
All reviews dubai mall cabana restaurant burj khalifa direct access special thanks in room dining house keeping business trip excellent hotel the club lounge kids club na3na3 hind bloomingdales mr moses concierge
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Great hotel and well located - if you only have a day in Dubai stay here and go to the mall/see the Fountain/Burj Khalifa. Buffet breakfast some of the best anywhere - a lot to choose from, and while not cheap, the quality is worth the price. Staff are very helpful and accomodating. If you are asking for directions in Dubai Mall itself - ask the info desk not the cleaners, as the cleaners will expect a tip.

Room Tip: Get a Burj View room - it costs a bit more but is worth it.
Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank natc123
KamalChaoui, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review on Trip Advisor.

We are extremely delighted to read from your review that you had enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with your overall experience at the hotel.

I have personally shared your positive review with my team especially with my breakfast team.

In all trust and on behalf of the entire team here at The Address Dubai Mall Hotel, we all look forward to welcome you back in near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 October 2012

The building itself is flawless...beautiful, luxurious, annexed to Dubai Mall. However service wise, there is room for improvement. Right now, I'm in my room trying to rest between 2 meetings and there's a loud banging noise (repairs??) going on. Called the service desk 3 times and got same answer all the time...'we are checking'. The noise never stopped and was also there yesterday...

Check-in took more than an hour with a lady, who was polite, but wasn't fluent in English and seemed very new, thus not much knowledgeable of what was going on. After a 7 hour flight and at 5:45am, with my first meeting at 11am, the last thing you want is to wait an hour for your check-in.

I wasn't going to write this review and thought the check-in was just an unfortunate glitch, which does happen...but with this banging noise not stopping and no one doing anything about it, it's my 2nd day here and this is the 2nd glitch. I'm left with 3 more days and desperately hoping the issues would stop here. Being on business trip, with lots of meetings, having paid a 5* hotel to have a comfortable stay, I'm extremely annoyed at this moment.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay here at The Dubai Mall Hotel.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the delayed check- in as well as for the repair noise.

At The Address Dubai Mall, we pride ourselves in offering the highest levels of care and hospitality to all our guests. We truly welcome your valued feedback as this helps to improve our services. Please rest assured that I have taken note of your feedback and taken corrective action with my team.

Please let me know of your future booking and I would be very happy to meet you in person and welcome you back.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 September 2012

THIS is a hotel to choose! Outstanding in all areas but the best is the service. It is decent, politeness comes natural, there is room for a joke and I felt extremely well taken care of.
Let us start with the check in, which happened after a 12 hours journey and gave me the first good impression. The check in lady was quick, not hectic, not slow, just right. She personally guided me to the lift and when I checked out a few days later, she still remembered the chat from the check in.
Same with the breakfast waitress, who from the second day on remembered my coffee-desires. This is how they made me feel at home away from home. Great!
Great was the breakfast too! Fresh omelettes, excellent fresh juices, a wide selection from all around the breakfast world, jummy!
As was the room. Clean, very clean, excellent interior architecture (I wish I could have taken the bathroom home) and comfortable bed.
Thank you for that experience!

PS: The hotel is located next to Dubai Mall -- best regards from my sore credit card.

Room Tip: ALL rooms are excellent, the suites are even better
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Lottbekkoppeln
KamalChaoui, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Dear Lottbekkoppeln,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback.

It gives us great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at The Address Dubai Mall Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Dubai.

The Address Dubai Mall

Reviewed 25 September 2012

This was my seventh visit to Dubai and even though this was a stop over prior to embarking home I really did enjoy it. I would recommend that you book the hotel through Emirates and include the transfers. We were transferred from the airport to the hotel in a plush Audi, which after a long flight is a welcome luxury.

On arrival we were sat down with a receptionist- who seeing as we were exhausted- had us in our room in record time. The lobby is clad in the best of marble with beautiful ornaments, however there is always a high level of activity which makes the experience feel a little less personal.

The corridors are neat and all public areas are scented. the lighting adds to the effect and allure of luxury. I had booked a twin-room and was pleasantly surprised at how comfortably appointed the room was. The room was quite large, I would say in excess of 40/45 square metres so if one should wish to get a rollaway bed, it would fit with ease. The twin beds were extremely comfortable with double duvets and i made use of ordering the better pillows as all I wanted was a good sleep! That was a high point. The bathroom was large with a bath-tub (perfect if you are travelling with kids) as well as a separate shower stall. Both the room and bathroom had amazing views over the pool. Amenities are of a high quality.

The pool, even though I did not utilise it, was huge. sitting on my balcony I noticed that even with many people swimming or relaxing, the swimmers did not feel cramped. The loungers are plentiful and spaced well. Breakfast was good. The buffet did not have as many options for the pastries or health breakfasts, but i enjoyed it.

I must mention the only low point. The phone in the room did not work which subsequently led to me not being notified that my car service to the airport had arrived. At reception I was told that my car had left. I did lodge a complaint that I was not notified. The Address then organised their own vehicle, a BMW 750Li to transport me to the airport, at no charge.

Location is paramount for this establishment- You are the epicentre of Dubai- entry straight into Bloomingdales of Dubai Mall. Dubai Mall if you are not familiar with it will cater for every need- food, shopping, entertainment, culture, activities etc. Atlantis and the Palm is a 20 minute drive away. Location together with the great staff at concierge, guest relations as well as reception have made my stay extremely comfortable.

Comparing this establishment to the others I have stayed at recently in Dubai, I would recommend this over the Intercontinental Festival City. The Raffles was very similar, in service and comfort, however I was upgraded to a ±200 square metre suite which made my stay unforgettable, but that was only due to my loyalty membership with Raffles.

I would like to be back, but since I get no recognition or perks at the Address, I personally would go back to The Raffles or The One & Only The Palm. However, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone else.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jozi-sa

Dear Mr. Jozi-sa,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback.

It gives us great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at The Address Dubai Mall Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Please let us know prior to your arrival if you require any assistance or have any preferences and requirements and we shall arrange for them accordingly.

The Address Dubai Mall

Reviewed 7 September 2012

We stayed at The Addess Dubai Mall with my collegues from 1 to 5 September 2012. The rooms were really spacious and comfortable with good views. The breakfasts were great, a little expensive, but as the hotel has an entrance into the Dubai Mall there were plenty of restaurants to choose from and the shopping was amazing! The business centre was great with all the facilities required. The decor is modern contemporary and is very nice. There was a spa, hairdresser and gym which are all very nice. Everything was spotless. Would definitely go back!

Room Tip: You can choose a room with a view of the Burj Kalifa.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AlikiD
KamalChaoui, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our hotel facilities during your stay with us .

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.