“another great time”

Ranked #117 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“another great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I had stayed before in the same hotel in 2010, This time I stayed with my family in studios, all were very happy with the hotel, location & services which was given to us. still now this hotel is the best in Dubai Downtown

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Dear JenanJamal,
Good day and thank you for your positive comments regarding your last visit to The Address Dubai Mall Hotel. We are very proud of our location, product and our service. It is very justifying to read your comments, to which are very appreciative and happy that we met your approval.
During your next stay with us, please do let me know, I would personally like to ensure your next stay with us is even better as a loyal guest of The Address Dubai Mall Hotel.
Best regards,

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Thailand
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

Still sitting in reception waiting for a room. Having just flown 16 he's you can expect that I am upset after having arrived at the hotel at 12:30 to be told the actual checking time is 3pm. This despite requesting an early checkin at the time of booking a week ago and being told it is not a problem.
Hotel staff unfriendly, the consierge had attitude when I asked her to all emirates to pick me up for my next flight.

In Dubai for a total of 9 he's, thought I would treat a collegue and two rooms cost $600 each for less than 8 hours of terrible service.

My advise.... Go e

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank LangoKing
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Dear Langoking,

Good day and thank you for your feedback during your recent visit to Dubai. It is disappointing to read your reaction to your stay with us. I have followed up internally with all your comments.

In regards to your request of an early check in, please be advised that we will always do our utmost to provide guests with everything they request when and where possible. It is incredibly important for us to provide an outstanding experience accompanied by our outstanding location to all our guests. We do encounter many specific requests that originate from a wide spectrum of guests. From business professionals to leisure families, we endeavor to meet them all.

We are very fortunate enough to have such a desired location and with that, experience high levels of occupancy which limits our early check in requests, especially during our specified check out time of 12:00pm. Once our rooms are vacated, we need to be able to return them back into optimum condition for our arriving guests. This obviously incorporates many different hotel departments such as Engineering, In room dining and Housekeeping. To ensure our standards are met and the room is fully functional and inspected, we have our check in time set at 3:00pm for the entire hotel.

I am very sorry that you were unable to meet your early check in request on this occasion but I need to reiterate that we will always accommodate when and where possible . I am confident that had any of the rooms been available, my team would have done the necessary to have fulfilled this request as soon as possible.

Thank you once again for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of any further assistance that I may provide for your next visit to Dubai.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

What an amazing place. I've got nothing but good things to say about this hotel. Made my first trip to Dubai an amazing experience. The staff, cleanliness, food, room and the list goes on - all good! Right next to the Dubai Mall, and do back strokes in the pool whilst looking up at the tallest building in the world!
Yes, to it is quite pricey, but you get what you pay for ;0)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank brownk30
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 11 March 2012
Dear BrownK30

Good day and thank you for your positive and descriptive feedback regarding your stay. It is extremely beneficial to me to read and ultimately share your experience with my entire team. We are very appreciative of your comments and are eager to build more positive experiences and memories for you.

Furthermore, I truly appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback and this was your first trip, I would like to invite you to contact me for your next visit to Dubai. I would like nothing more than to welcome you back personally and ensure your stay is even better.

Best regards,

Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

I am writing from my room 524 at the Address Dubai Mall. As a start, the hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Dubai with easy access to Dubai Mall. However, be careful!! Actually be very very careful. This hotel does not seem to pay any attention to its guests. While I am paying about USD 400 a night for a club room (the smallest room they offer with 46 sqm) which is a very high price, but access to Dubai mall is worth it. For the second day in a row, the hotel has been conducting works on several floors and noise of drilling, hammering, and workers is very annoying.
I have by now made 7 full complaints about the noise but I was not offered any solutions by the hotel. I actually tried to call the property manager, but it was always claimed that he-she is busy and that I would get a call back. No call now for more than 48 hours. The works start at around 11am, so if you are scheduled to wake up at around that time, you have an Address Dubai Mall complementary wake up scheme. I had to leave my room yesterday and go to a friend at the Armani Hotel and stayed with him for the afternoon. As you may imagine, people did not suffer from the same problems at the Armani Hotel. And by the way, The Armani Hotel was cheaper (USD 350 a night).
One last thing is that the hotel staff seems to have had the green light from their management to enter rooms without knocking or getting your permission. Therefore, you need to be very careful not to try and enjoy too much (personal time) as a hotel staff may jump in the middle of your room without you knowing. This happened to me three times in two days. Overall, i am very disappointed with the Address Dubai Mall, and do not recommend this hotel for anybody.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank JTurkistani
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
Dear JTurkistani,
Good day and thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences during your last stay and for the inconsistent service. This was obviously not our intention and for that I would like to follow up and apologize for that. Please be advised that the work being conducted was mandatory and we tried to minimize the disturbance as much as possible.
As I investigate all feedback, I was happy to see that a manager did contact you and was able to upgrade you to a suite for the remainder of your stay. I am happy for the resolution but as previously alluded to, I am discouraged that you were initially inconvenienced.
Please once again accept my sincere apologies for the above mentioned challenges.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future you will have my assurance that this will not be repeated.

Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

It was our first time here and we got a very rude shock. We booked a suite room on the nineth floor at the beginning of this month which was a perfect location. We left for shopping early in the afternoon and returned back after 3 hours. My wife went to the spa while I went up, openend the door and to my surprise saw 2 members of staff( asian lady and a short asian man who wore a suite)on the balcony deeply kissing with the door partilly closed.They didnt notice me for a while and when they did, they just stormed out of the room as if nothing had happened.All this while our room was still dirty,had they used our room.....? Anyones guess. I called to speak to the manager 2 times but no one showed up.We checked out the following morning having paid a fortune for the staff to have fun.Its a shame....

Room Tip: Go to Address Downtown.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank marie272
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Dear Marie272,

Good day and thank you for your feedback. I am rather discouraged to read of such an experience I would like to give you my personal assurance that I will be handling this situation, as I do with all matters pertaining to my hotel, with the utmost attention it warrants. I am humbly requesting your continued participation with this incident, as there is more information that I would like to gather from you. If you would be kind enough to contact me via email, I would be happy to call you at a convenient time. This will allow me to personally apologize and to ask a few more questions, so that I may address the incident with more precision.

Thank you once again for your correspondence with this matter and your anticipated cooperation to finalize the incident with a proper follow up to you and for our internal investigation.

I truly look forward to hearing from you as I do from all my guests.

sviard@theaddress.com