2,574 results
All reviews dubai mall cabana restaurant burj khalifa direct access special thanks in room dining house keeping business trip excellent hotel the club lounge kids club na3na3 hind bloomingdales mr moses concierge
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I stayed at this Hotel from 28-31 December 2011. I was there for business. I travelled with my 7 year old daughter.
This is a fantastic property. I have stayed at the Palace Old Town and The Address Downtown and this Hotel is as good as the others.
We checked in at midnight and as I had reserved the room for that day we got our room straight away. The check in staff were very obliging and professional and very pleasant. We were up-graded to a club suite from a normal suit reservation and that was a lovely surprise.
The check in was quick and seamless.
Our suite was lovely with a city view. The room was well appointed and the Decor was very nice although it did feel a bit more tailored toward a male traveller... This may be due to the use of brown leather and dark wood. This is not a complaint, just an observation.

We had access to the club lounge. The lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner from a buffet with snacks in between and serves alcohol after 6pm.
The lounge staff are amazing and the service is friendly, attentive and very very good.

The hotel has a fantastic Kids club that is open till 7pm.

The pool area is lovely and in the evenings it turns into an outdoor lounge with music and it is a fantastic place to chill and have a drink with friends!!

The only negative point is the main breakfast area.... It is very crowded and busy and the buffet is nowhere near as good as at The Palace Old Town or The Address Downtown. It is a very hectic experience and not enjoyable. There is definately room for improvement in the layout of the Buffet and what is on offer.

The direct access from the hotel lobby into Dubai Mall is another highlight as it saves you taxi time or a long walk.

I really enjoyed my stay at The Address Dubai Mall and I would definately come back again.
Thank you to all the staff as they really are amazing!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2012

One of the passages off the reception of The Address hotel leads directly into Bloomingdale's in the Dubai Mall. If this appeals to you then make sure you book the right hotel because there are three The Address hotels in Dubai. Having only two nights and one day to see Dubai, we knew that shopping in the Dubai Mall would form a large part of our visit, so this hotel was perfectly located just for that. At check-in we were upgraded to a suite simply because it was our first visit to the hotel. Our suite was large and comfortable, with a good sized bathroom, lounge area and kitchenette. Service in the hotel was very good and the concierge was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I got to stat in The Address Dubai Mall hotel apartment for a quick get away 2 night and didn't find an issue. The location is great right above the mall and view of the fountain and the Burj. I highly recommend it for singles, and families.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Smooth check in. They have a very nice pool with a spectacular view of the Burj Khalifa. The gym is of decent size, clean and equipped with recent equipments. The changing room is clean and have a nice sauna. The food at the pool is very good quality, but as usual, a bit expensive (75 AED or 20 US$ for a hamburger... but very tasty !!) The only disappointing thing about the pool is that because of the Burj Khalifa, the sun is blocked at around 4pm.

The room was large, bed very comfortable, free Wi-Fi (although you'll find that many websites are blocked because of governmental law, so have nothing to do with the hotel per se I guess). They have a breakfast buffet (115 AED or 31 US$), excellent service, good choices. You have direct access to the gigantic Dubai Mall with its many shops and restaurants. The metro (which I recommend as a nice experience) is about 10-15 minutes walk. To go to DIFC by taxi takes 5 minutes and costs 10 AED.

I had the room for 900 AED or 245 US$, taxes included. If you decide to use their car from/to the airport, it will cost you 275 AED, vs around 50 AED if you take regular taxi.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank MAC_1979
Reviewed 15 December 2011

For me this hotel was just another 5-star hotel. My standard "De Luxe" room was nice, with the bathtub by the window and the balcony as definitely nice touches. A/C worked well. However, I lacked some character and style, and my room view of a large motorway was not really inspiring. Of course, inspiration is a lack I noticed throughout all of Dubai, so it is hard to blame the hotel. The staff were courteous and professional, yet again I lacked some personality.
Once I discovered and removed the plastic sheet that was placed between the linen and the mattress, I found the bed to be quite comfortable. Yet I was still woken up by normal conversation between the people passing by in the hallway outside my door. All in all, I see no reason to return to The Address - or to Dubai.

Room Tip: To avoid traffic noise, ask for a room with a view of Burj Khalifa - but be prepared to pay a higher room price for that.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business