2,574 results
All reviews dubai mall cabana restaurant burj khalifa direct access special thanks in room dining house keeping business trip excellent hotel the club lounge kids club na3na3 hind bloomingdales mr moses concierge
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I was in Dubai for a short time, just 2 nights and was looking for a place that was close to the Dubai Mall and near the airport. This hotel was ideal. You did not even need to go outside in order to get to the mall. I arrived early after a night flight and was given a room immediately which is always great. The room was fantastic with a great view of Burj Khalifa from the balcony. The bed was very comfortable. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. The pool was divine. As it was Summer time and Ramadan I basically had the pool to myself. Perfect temperature and the dry heat made it possible to sit out in the sun comfortably. The lifeguards always had a smile. I look forward to being able to stay here again.

Room Tip: Great choice of eateries in The Dubai Mall
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Claire298184
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

Dear Claire298184,
Thank you very much for your recent feedback on TripAdvisor. We are very proud to read that you enjoyed your stay with us during your time with us.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future, hopefully you will be able to spend a little more time with us to relax and really enjoy all that we have to offer at The Address Dubai Mall Hotel.
Thank you for staying with us and your flattering comments.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

The customer service during check in has been the best I’ve received so far from among the many hotels worldwide that I have stayed at. I got a deluxe room on the 8th floor, very modern décor, spacious, clean, with balcony and view of the pool, and the typical 5 star amenities (bath robe, slippers, shaving kit, etc.). The hotel has free WIFI and it is right on Dubai Mall… a shopper’s paradise! Airport pickup and breakfast included in the corporate rate is a bonus. A taxi to the Gold Souk runs at about 25-35 AED depending on traffic. Not all rooms have a view of Burj Khalifa, but you can access it through the mall as the tower is connected to it. I felt compelled to write a review because the hotel is an EXCELLENT choice for anyone coming to Dubai that enjoys comfort, good service, and great shopping…Stay at The Address, you won’t regret it!

I will update this review at a later time with pictures.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2011

Dear 3menda,

Thank you very much for your comments. My team and I take great pride in our product and services. We are very fortunate offer the facilities and the services to be able to provide lasting memories for our guests.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contribute your personal comments. It validates what we do The Address Dubai Mall Hotel and allows us to celebrate with our entire team.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future for all your stays, when in Dubai.

Reviewed 26 July 2011

Best location for shopping and access yo Dubai Mall. Great views of either Dubai or the Burj and the fountain - from the balcony. Balcony unfortunately unfurnished. Rooms spacious; knowledgeable and competent reception. Good hair salon. Have stayed 2x so far and will surely return!

• Stayed: June 2011
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2011

Dear Male,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at The Address Dubai Mall Hotel.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service The Address Dubai Mall is renowned for and it was heartening and a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel.
I would like to thank you for the suggestion given to add furniture on our balconies which we are already considering.

We at The Address Dubai Mall are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 24 July 2011

Seems like a nice place, conveniently attached to the mall. Had a great view of Burj Khalifa. Mahmoud (Egyptian receptionist )and Eddie(Korean porter) are extremely helpful. Qix club for children was nice but expensive. You get charged on an hourly basis(40aed/hr) if your a guest on the residence side.

I don't recommend this place, due to cockroaches, poor staff communication, severe lack of customer service and rude tenants who think it's a perfectly acceptable to rush into an elevator ahead of women, children and those patiently waiting in line.

Parking is available if you can find someone to open the gates for the reserved spaces for hotel guests, otherwise you have to pay 50AED to the valet. And getting your car back can take an hour.

The so called security guards, big black men in all black suits don't smile and seemed to hate their jobs. Very unwelcoming sight as you enter the address hotel.

Now for the bad. The rooms are not cleaned immediately after a guest vacates. Meaning leftover food is left to spoil for days, weeks or longer. Yes, which leads to cockroaches and other pests (worms according to a housekeeping staff member), that migrate to other rooms. It took house keeping an hour to respond to at least 4 calls for pest control. Totally and utterly disgusting practice for what is considered a 5-star hotel!!!!! Roaches !!!

Most reception staff have no idea what's going but are more than ready to charge extra fees for hotel maintenance.

Service Plus should be named Service Negative. Whenever you need something fixed, other then repeated internet disruptions, it usually won't happen for many, many days. It took 5 days to get a washer/dryer fixed. My TV wouldn't turn on, 2 techs came to the room, both said it was a "hardware problem" and that they would return to switch out the TV in a few minutes. After waiting 2 hours, IT DID NOT HAPPEN. I dialled 0 for repeated requests on when the TV switch would take place. I keep being told I would get a call back and no one would call back. I complained to reception (Ahmed) and he told me since it is now midnight, the TV cannot be switched til tomorrow. Ahmed gave me his word that he would call me at 8am the next day but never followed through. Again, other than Mahmoud and Eddie the hotel staff is rude, uncaring and lack basic manners and politeness.

I wouldn't stay here again, I couldn't eat in my room for fear of roaches returning. I had to wipe down my child's toys daily and make sure there aren't any insects. This place is horrible and I want my money back.

Ministry of Health needs to investigate them.

DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THE ADDRESS DUBAI MALL, RUN, RUN RUN VERY FAST IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION

Room Tip: Go somewhere. Buatan Rotana is excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank HappyWellTravelled
Reviewed 17 July 2011

The hotel generally is nice and modern. We had a Premier room , which was pretty much spacious, has a very nice balcony. The Bathroom has a big glass wall where you can see Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world , and other towers.

The biggest advantage of course is that the hotel is connected to Dubai Mall, where you can go in and out easily through the lobby. I do not recommend this hotel if your purpose is not to stay next to the mall.

The big negatives of the hotel are :

1- Extremely slow service. You will have to call 2-3 times to get what you want.

2- Very stingy house keeping ! They will never change the soaps if they can see the old ones still available , even if they are almost finished !

I used to throw out our 2 soaps every morning before we go out of the room if i wanted them to change it, I really like having new ones every day.

One day, I took those 2 soaps to throw them out , but one of them slipped under the sink, I didn't take it out. When we came back to our room , guess what ? they saw it and picked it up and put it back ! THEY DIDN'T PLACE NEW SOAPS ! I didn't believe how such an expensive hotel can be such stingy with these little things ..

There was also shower salt on the bathtub, and i have never seen it again after the first night.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2011

Dear Mesh3L,

Thank you for your most recent feedback and for staying with us at The Address Dubai Mall Hotel. This is a very disappointing review that does not adequately represent the usual high standards we pride ourselves on. I am sincerely sorry to hear of the challenges you encountered but I do appreciate all feedback, as it allows to reflect on our services for improvement.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and your valuable feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.