“Good choice of Indian food”
Review of Indego by Vineet

Indego by Vineet
Ranked #44 of 10,446 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Amid minimalist opulence, at award-winning Indego by Vineet, the textures, flavours and expressive range of Indian cuisine are sumptuously brought alive. Guided by Michelin-starred Chef Vineet Bhatia, this restaurant is cherished for its exquisite contemporary combination of traditional spices and ingredients with fine-dining presentation.
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Me and my wife visited here in December -2017 for lunch.
The restaurant is quite large and spacious and have really superb Indian Food.
We enjoyed the lunch .
The service people were very nice and polite.

GHLRM, Manager at Indego by Vineet, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your dining experience at Indego.

We hope to see you again soon.

e-Services Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful meal on Valentine’s Day. The restaurant and hotel were strewn with roses and candles.
The service is second to none. Our waiter was absolutely wonderful.
I am vegan and was brought an amazing meal that is not on the menu. The food is delicious. The cocktails are amazing.
In our 20 years together this is the most romantic meal we have ever had. Thank you for making it so special.

2  Thank LandDEssex
GHLRM, Manager at Indego by Vineet, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you chose to dine at Indego and it is truly rewarding to know that we succeeded in providing you an experience that left your truly satisfied.

Your kind words will be shared with the team and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Still the best Indian fusion we have had. Amazing flavours and textures with some interesting accompaniments. Lovely staff who knew the food and could recommend according to our tastes. The 3 chats and kebab platter were just beautiful and we felt guilty spoiling how beautiful they looked. The rogan lamb shank and prawn biryani were to die for, the lamb just melted in your mouth. I just wish we had a longer stay then we could have eaten there again. Don't hesitate just pay them a visit.

3  Thank Anoif
GHLRM, Manager at Indego by Vineet, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor following your visit to Indego.

It is truly rewarding to know that we once again succeeded in providing you a dining experience that left you truly satisfied and we do appreciate your kind words regarding the service delivery as well as the quality of dishes on offer.

Thank you for your time and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again as our guests in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

As a relatively well travelled couple with a taste for Indian food we had big expectations for Indego by Vineet. To be clear forget anywhere else in Dubai if you are looking for high end Indian cuisine. This is the best Indian food I have ever had!

We come from Leicester and so have experienced some awesome Indian food locally. The closest to this I have been to is Dishoom in Edinburgh.

We opted for the tasting menu which had recently launched. It's was Valentine's day and we were celebrating some big news so we splashed out on the wine option also. A great decision!

What followed was 5 stunning courses with some really interesting combinations alongside Indian classics. The wine served for each course was perfect and I could not have asked for better service. Waiting staff were highly attentive and informative, the menu having only just launched they had clearly done their homework. The chef adjusted the spice level to our taste and it was perfectly balanced for flavour and heat.

This is clearly a special occasion restaurant given the prices. With stunning views it's the perfect romantic setting. That said there were families with children asking for the spice level to be nothing so they can cater to all ages.

This was the best Indian meal I have ever had. Have a go at the tasting menu, you will not regret it!

3  Thank Neal O

Dear Neal O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words on TripAdvisor following your visit to Indego.

We are really flattered to read the title of your review and it is truly rewarding to know that we succeeded in providing you a dining experience that left you truly satisfied particularly with the quality of dishes on offer as well as the service delivery.

We wish you well and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

..... but it’s still a curry and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way. To me all the point of Indian food is that rich gorgeous combination of spices and I just don’t know how you would fuse that literally overwhelming taste with any other cuisine.

After going to Indego I still don’t. The dhal was lovely and they didn’t thank heaven mess with that. But my main of lamb curry with a dollop of truffle oil was hmmm. I could smell the truffle oil and I could taste it in the rich gravy but it was just incongruous. My taste buds reacted as my co-workers would if I walked in as usual wearing my suit and tie, and just for a change a policeman’s helmet.

The service was excellent if a bit over-deferential but you do pay for this even by Dubai standards. Glad I tried it but probably once only.

1  Thank Andy W
GHLRM, Manager at Indego by Vineet, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

Whilst it was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Indego, we have noted that your dining experience was not up to your expectations on this particular occasion. Guest feedback is of extreme importance to us and I would like to assure you that your constructive comments were taken on board.

We do hope that you will visit us again soon and give us an opportunity to change your opinion.