USD 117
Crowne Plaza Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 101
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 1,991
USD 216
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 263/night.

USD 59
USD 291
USD 231
USD 294
USD 245
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
USD 322
USD 200
Priceline
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
USD 446
USD 367
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 591/night.

USD 173
USD 99
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

USD 1,886
HotelsClick
6,448 results
All reviewsjumeirah beachside sea viewbeach matsluxury roominfinity poolpublic beachswim up barrestaurants and shopsjunior suitesun loungersexcellent hotelthe club loungeduring ramadanfive star hotelspecial thanksearly checkcham
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

i stayed in different hotels in dubai, but this is the BEST hotel ever.

what i liked most was the view from infini. it really amazed me the most.

i used to stay and hangout in infini, and the staff there were VERY accommodating and hospitable. i never feel this in all the other hotel staff in dubai that i stayed in. kudos to JESI, RAMESH and JOHN.

thank you for the wonderful experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
SofitelDubaiJBR, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.

I am thrilled to read that you had a pleasant stay! It is rewarding to receive positive feedback from our guests.

Your kind comments are very valuable to us, and encouraging to our hardworking team who genuinely cares about making our guests feel welcomed and comfortable.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was really one of the best venues in Dubai, food was amazing, plenty of choices, chef is the best . Great atmosphere and very smooth operation done by the staff. I would recommend to visit sofitel jbr brunch to everyone

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Gust,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your Lunch Experience.

We are glad you have enjoyed the Brunch in our hotel.Our guests’ satisfaction is the core of our job, every day we strive to meet all their needs and exceed their expectations; this is why we are glad that you had a perfect brunch among us.

We would be delighted to welcome you back again for another memorable experience.

Best Regards,
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Luxury high rise beach hotel. Room wasn't ready but was provided drink coupons to use in bar. Pool area is nice and quick access to beach with beach kit provided. Was upgraded to a suite with 2 balcony's and amazing bathroom. Definitely not cheap but would recommend for anyone looking for a high end hotel in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Guest Experience Manager Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Rooms are quiet clean, service very good but most of all if you are not in the mood for driving out, the hotel is ver nicely positioned next to restaurants and shops. Would probably visit again and recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that you had such a wonderful stay at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.

I hope we will be able to welcome you again soon for another, longer, "Magnifique" stay with us!

Warm regards,
Guest Experience Manager Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach

Reviewed 5 April 2018

In February 2018 I stayed for two nights at the Sofitel Jumeirah in Dubai. I had chosen this hotel because relatives of mine had stayed here before and had a great time. I had booked a sea view, which was worth the extra money. The Arab Gulf right in front of you when you wake up on the morning, beautiful sun sets in the evening. The welcoming service (bell boys, reception service, check in) was extremely professional and I felt welcomed here. The rooms are decorated with dark wooden furniture and warm, golden lights. It feels very cozy. I must say that the size of the rooms is relatively small, but still OK. The wash rooms are modern and very clean. The shower worked well. There were, however, two issues: Firstly, the separating glass wall between the shower and the toilet seat was so close to the toilet that each time I bumped my head on the glass when on the toilet. Secondly, the sink did not drain properly and the water accumulated quickly. Since I was there only for two nights, I decided not to call house keeping and live with it. I am sure, had I called them, they would have fixed it. The beds are perfectly comfortable. The breakfast buffet was amazing, I have rarely seen such a rich and high quality breakfast. It is similar to some of the other top-class hotels in the Middle East. The quality of the food was generally very, very good (great fruit, excellent cereals, fantastic made-to-order eggs, delicious Asian dishes and so on). The breakfast staff was mostly very professional, always friendly and respectful and worked efficiently. About the location, one could say that the Dubai Eye which they are building right in front of the hotel (almost complete), is a little bothersome, as it blocks or disturbs some of the unspoiled view of the sea. Otherwise, if you like the atmosphere of The Walk, this is your spot. The Sofitel is right in the middle of it. There is a huge choice of bigger and smaller nice cafes, bars and restaurant very close by. All in all it was a very positive and memorable experience and I would recommend this place. Just make sure to ask about the lay-out of the wash rooms, so you don't bang your head against the shower glass each time you're on the toilet!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
SofitelDubaiJBR, Responsable relations publiques at Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach for your stay in Dubai

I am happy to hear that you had a great holiday in Dubai and that our hotel perfectly matched your expectations.

We will certainly share your comenter with our colleagues.
I am convinced that this can have an effect to provide an even better service.
I hope we can welcome you again in our hotel. and that your next trip will be as good or better as your previous one.

Warm Regards,