“Amazing!!!!”

Al Faris Floating Restaurant - Amazon Tours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had an amazing time with great food, service and entertainment.. This was my first trip to Dubai and a friend told me about the dinner canal cruise. At first I was skeptical about the cruise and price but once I went with my family and friends it was just WOW!!!!! The glass boat was absolutely beautiful!!! The food was great!!! And service was amazing!!! The entertainment just finished off the night with a bang!!! I would recommend this to anyone that would like to enjoy a night out ....

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
team a, Manager at Al Faris Floating Restaurant - Amazon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear repaali03 ,

"route"
"dessert"
"dance"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was a romantic night for me and my wife. The view is just superb. The food and customer service was perfect. I recomend it for everyone.whenever i go to Dubai i will do it again.Esp with the water dancing next to it.splendid

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
team a, Manager at Al Faris Floating Restaurant - Amazon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear LuckieCee ,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great tour, great ride, amazing views coupled with great food. I enjoyed sight seeing. Quality entertainment With the dancer.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
team a, Manager at Al Faris Floating Restaurant - Amazon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear akinandre,

We will try our level best to earn the 5th Star in your next visit

Reviewed 29 March 2018

It was my 2nd cruise dinner in Dubai and I must say this one was far far better than an ordinary cruises creek or Marina. The moment we entered in a cruise we got it that it's going to be an amazing experience. A big thanks to the staff for their hospitality during 2 hours of journey. City views were mesmerizing, especially that colorful water canal and Tanura show. Food was also very delicious (don't remember the name of Arabic dessert). One should definitely try this.

Dear Sahil S,

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was a bit apprehensive because this cruise was much pricier than some other options, but I am so so glad that I decided to go to this one. The service was amazing and the views were incredible. The food was pretty good - could use some improvements for the salads and the Arab dishes (but the butter chicken was amazing!). The entertainment was impressive. I consider this a must do in Dubai! Spend the extra money and it will pay off!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
team a, Manager at Al Faris Floating Restaurant - Amazon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear courtkass,