“Excellent service!”
Review of Quattro Passi

Quattro Passi
Ranked #29 of 10,518 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: USD 14 - USD 54
Description: Offering a dining experience infused with Italian passion and flair, Quattro Passi is a vibrant, friendly restaurant serving appetising, simple Italian dishes, cooked the way they should be. From the first taste to the last delicious bite, every dish is a celebration of food that celebrates the southern coast of Italy, and the home of Quattro Passi.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great good, magnificent setting and even better service. Superb Italian food in the beautiful Five hotel.

NadineS3158, Marketing Executive at Quattro Passi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Thomas,

thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My second restaurant visit in Five Palm Jumeirah and I must say that this place is exceptionally perfect ! Be it the super scrumptious food crafted as pieces of art, the gorgeous interiors or the attention to detail I should say this place is stupendous.

The property deceptive from the outside however is beautiful. I was here on a weekend for lunch and loved the entire experience. The restaurant itself has a view to the outdoor pool and the vibe of the place was awesome; so lively and energetic yet calm and relaxed.

It’s Italian food at its best where you get to experience the real taste of the Amalfi Coast. The creations not only look like fabulous pieces of art, they taste so fresh and delicious that I jumped to try all of them.

We were served assorted breads with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. They were supremely fresh. While my 10 month old was absolutely enjoying the breadsticks and could not stop nibbling on them as they melted in her mouth, we were stuffing our faces with the amazingly soft bread.

We then started the meal with an awesome Burrata that was served in rocket leaves and tomatoes. This was from another planet ! Perfectly hard on the outside and soft on the inside, I had my heart on it. With the rocket and tomatoes, this one was cleaned out in no time.

My love for Avocado tempted me to have the Insalata Quattro Passi con avocado. With perfectly ripe avocado, cherry tomatoes and Parmigiano Reggiano, an Italian hard, granular cheese shaving; it was so fresh that I could be on a diet for very long.

Well, we don't need an excuse of summer to enjoy some great mocktails and we did exactly that. We had the "My Passion" and "a "V Tribute". With a burst of flavours, both these mocktails were extremely refreshing.

A little break and it was time to indulge. We had the Ravioli Fume. Topped with tomatoes and burrata cream, this was just irresistible.

In the mains, we also called for a Scottish Salmon that was served with sautéed potatoes, sweet and sour red onions, green beans and cream; the salmon was perfectly cooked and finger licking good.

We continued the mains with the Galletto Scottato, the Roasted Chicken. I expected it to be a regular looking roasted chicken but what I saw was a a painting on a canvas. The perfect sized pieces of the most tender chicken stuffed with broccoli and mozzarella, I could not decide whether I should continue admiring it or gobble it down. Of course a foodie like me is not going to be looking at food for long, isn't it !

Choosing the dessert was a tough choice. The tiramisu is always a favourite at any Italian restaurant however with choices one better than the other, we decided to try the Trio di Cioccolato and Mandarin Mousse. If one type of chocolate is good, then three types together is bliss ! The Trio di Cioccolato has white, milk and dark chocolate, cacao sponge, passion fruit and caramel sauce. The Mandarin Mousse served with Orange sorbet is perfectly tangy.

My only guilt after eating so much was watching people in the swimming pool right outside the restaurant but that guilt is temporary for a foodie especially when each dish is curated to perfection like in Quattro Passi !

Dear guest,

thank you for your lovely experience. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience of us. We are committed to always exceed our customers' expectations and it delights us to read when we accomplish this. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We intended to go somewhere else but finally decided to dine at Quattro Passi. As always, they never fail to satisfy our cravings. Many thanks to Leon for the excellent customer service. We appreciate Leon’s service with a smile, for being very friendly and kind. We enjoy the food every time we dine at Quattro Passi. I have ordered a pasta that is out of the regular menu. I really appreciate the flexibility of accepting a customize request.

Outdoor seating is best during the cool months of the year with a view of the Dubai Marina skyline.

You’re the best as always and our favorite place to be.

Dear Guest,

thank you for your lovely feedback. We are thrilled to read about your experience and it pleases us to read when guests return back to us. We are looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

A big thank you to Quattro Passi and Giuseppe Perotta and the team for allowing us to share once again, the best Italian outside of Italy. A big statement to make, you may all say but, once you have been, you will understand why.
Octopus starter, cacio e pepe, lamb, linguini with zucchini pasta....
Memories of our wedding brought flooding back by Quattro Passi when Chef Antonio introduced us to Simple food made great.
Cannot say enough about the restaurant or the the staff.
Simply the best.

Dear Don,

thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. We are proud to be one of the best restaurants in Dubai and are committed to constantly keep improving. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Not my first time here but I decided to get a table for me and some friends to try out some new dishes from chef Giuseppe Pezzella. Well, my party of 8 was impressed from start to end. Raw seafood starters were excellent (mainly red shrimps and oysters). The pasta dishes were perfectly cooked and new addition to the menu were just excellent. Fresh white truffle was a nice addition to several dishes. The chef visited the table twice to give reccomandations about the food and the specials and this is a rather rare in Dubai. The passion used to describe dishes and techniques is just contagious.
The service highlights a fine balance between a genuine customer focus yet avoiding the overintrusive service you often get in Dubai fine dining scene. All of this thanks to the other Giuseppe (Perrotta), the maitre of the restaurant.
I can just say this is not the first time in this place, but the enthusiasm of these young guys never fails to impress. Well done

NadineS3158, Marketing Executive at Quattro Passi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for your lovely comments. We are proud to be one of the best restaurants in Dubai and are pleased to read that you also enjoyed your experience with us. We are committed to serve our guests with the most authentic Italian food as possible and to build a close relationship to each one of our guests. We are looking forward to see you again soon.