“Fantastic Fresh food at Lapita”
Review of Hikina

Hikina
Ranked #1,534 of 10,294 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic experience here. Thanks to Lily who manages the restaurant and to Wilson who looked after us extremely well. This is a hidden gem and it’s worth the effort to seek it out.

5  Thank Colin M

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you Lily Chen and the Hikina team for an unforgettable evening at your lovely restaurant. The Hikina hot pot was a unique gastronomic experience which was relished by the entire family. A perfect end to a day well spent at Dubai parks and Lapita!

6  Thank Manoj C
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had the pleasure of having dinner with my friend at Lili´s house and it was an incredible experience, we meet Lili and her team they all are super nice and friendly
you can see how they prepare the dishes as is an open kitchen.

we tried many of the dishes including the hot pot, OMG was so yummy I cannot wait to get back for more. you prepare your own sauce and if you are not sure how to, they will be happy to help you.

I recommend you to try also, the ready-made dishes on the menu, really tasty

Thanks, Lili and your team

5  Thank criszyy
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I had the chance to go to this beautiful place "Lapita" a beautiful resort in the center of Dubai Parks, based on the theme of "Polynesia" this place really deserves to be seen.
We went with friends in this very nice restaurant called "Hikina". An excellent evening !!
A warm welcome from the hostess, a bright smile from Lili (the restaurant manager), an amazing open kitchen along a beautiful bar... the decors is set.
The idea of the Hot Pot is actually simple; grab your own basket, walk around the open kitchen, exchange few words with the chefs and choose your own raw food. From mushrooms to raffish slices broccoli or other tofu, noodles of rice, regular noodles, the spectrum of veggies is very large. The choice is yours...
I went twice to try the different noodles.. so yummy.

Once back at your table with your basket & items ready to be cooked, the server would have turned on the central cooked.

Now it's time to use the use the skimmer to dip & cook your own food !!!
I love it so much !!!

Have a look at the pictures :)

Thank you Hikina team and Lapita team for this new Hot Pot experience, this place & new concept really deserved to me known all around the city. Good luck guys.

We'll be back soon :)

5  Thank Martinus06
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This is the best restaurant experience I had in Dubai. Hikina has lovely staff who are all very friendly with a big smile on their faces. Lily Chen is the lovely supervisor who have taught me how to deal with hot pot with all her patience and friendly approach. Felt like I was visiting my Chinese relatives Thank you very much Lily & Aicha and everyone who had a role in this great experience and incredibly healthy and delicious food!!! P.S. the chef has secret sauces that fires you up with joy

5  Thank Güngör K