All reviews turquoise restaurant azure beach special thanks pool area amazing hotel night manager amazing pool rooms are modern hotel guests amazing service jbr walk sea view private beach f b duty manager breakfast and dinner restaurant staff
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very very nice, fully new, modern, wonderfull rooms, hall, pool and beach. But for a so high level hotel, service shall be much better because only one two people at reception with long queue and waiting, none takes care of you at arrival, no security at elevators, no people at conserge, no much care of guests in the room, few service in the pool and beach for lunch, .... So, if they want to be listed in 5 stars hotel, also care of guests shall be so, but it is really not. We had much better treatments in other similar hotels close to it.

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank tripcoments
DavidPohl, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Rixos Premium Dubai JBR. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Rixos Hotels, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Room: 9/10
Breaksfast: 6/10
Dinner: 7/10
Service: 3/10

One of the most beautiful hotels i've ever been to. But the service is as bad as the room is beautiful. If you have a basic room it will probably be fine, but don't go if you have a suit.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank 21traveler96

Reviewed 3 April 2018

great new property, excellent staff special big thanks for Elsayed for the welcoming check-in and check-out, great gym, very clean beach area, value for money for breakfast can be improved. we will be back if the value for money will remain. The area around the hotel is fantastic, you can walk to several restaurants and the Marina mall is an easy 15-20 minutes walk away. we will be back

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Rixos Premium Dubai JBR.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great location and clean, beautiful rooms with great view. Very friendly personnel smiling all the time :) The pool area is super with private beach. Well-endowed gym and just lovely spa. I can still smell the fascinating odour of lemon floating in the air of spa...

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tiina I

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It’s my second day in Rixos and I ll stay for more 3 days and I’m very disappointed about Service in beach and buffet is very low level , in room the smell is not good . Room 3208. We follow to ask but look no manger inside the hotel.

1  Thank EffeT2