Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Unforgetable Desert Safari

This is my first time in Dubai but i got a perfect choice for the excursion, It was a amazing and... read more

Reviewed 23 May 2017
qusi1025
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Excellent Customer Service

Booked a ticket to Ms. Analyn for my trip last March. The service was superb fast! Got a good rate... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 13 May 2017
McQueen009

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Analyn was a good tour guide and the tours they chose were just right. It was nit hurried. I would recommend them to other people I know.

Date of experience: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Blueht2017, General Manager at Blue Horizon Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Ms.Noela,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience and kind comment to one of our staff and liking our services. your review is very important to us as remarks. It is our goal to give our best and satisfy our guest to make it worthy by choosing and trusting us as your tour travel partner. We hope to welcome you again for the next visit.

Sincerely Yours,