Lowest prices for your stay
travelup.com
View deal
Destinia.comUSD 550
Prestigia.com
1,505 results
All reviews beach bar and grill rotisserie restaurant half board rooftop terrace private beach other hotels building work hotel grounds rose petals wonderful hotel sister hotel kids club building site fantastic stay special mention eau nina
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Holiday didn't get off to the best of starts, as we were taken to the wrong part of the hotel to start with, but that was probably the booking company rather than the resort!

Arabian Court is a wonderful setting as part of One & Only, which has 2 other hotels within the complex, plus a spa and several restaurants.

The service in general by the hotel staff was excellent, if a little overly friendly to our daughter, who was a bit shy, at times.

Our room was lovely and with a few minor issues needing to be resolved, would have been perfect. Plug in the sink didn't work, which was a pain.

Housekeeping was excellent and very efficient at all hours of the day.

With many Dubai resorts you have a noise problem and we found the same. If you sit outside or on your balcony you get the constant construction noise, party boats or jet skis which is a shame.

The hotel could do with an internal map of each hotel to make it easier to navigate.

Pool attendants were very helpful and kept your glasses topped up, sunglasses clean and towels fresh.

A bit of a shame that wifi was not free, so we had to pay about £12 per day to use it fully.

Food in general was good, but you can't get a simple meal for children, without spending 37dhs no matter what it is.

Eau Bar is great for dinner, but the best for lunch in the complex.

Beach Bar was the worst experience we had. Very poor lighting outside, whilst trying to get the atmosphere right I understand but you couldn't read the menu without a torch or see what you were eating! Also we had the worst cooked fish possible, everything very well done and inedible.

Nina is an excellent restaurant and our favorite of the stay.

Samouvar good for lite snacks during the day.

We were ill one day / night which we felt was from some seafood we had eaten. We reported it to the hotel who offered a doctor, which we declined. We were surprised though no-one ever followed this up and even after we filled out a form at the end of our stay about it, we heard nothing.

Overall the place and service is excellent and we got what we wanted, it could be better though.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
OORoyalMirage, Manager at Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing the experience related to your recent stay with us. We indeed apologise if we have come short of meeting some of your expectations and rest assured that each comment is reviewed with members of the concerned teams and adjusted where ever possible.

We provide an unlimited complimentary* 512kbps Wi-Fi/email browsing access for 2 devices within the comfort of your room and around most of the outdoor pool facilities. High-speed download/upload ideal for games, movies, video and sports streaming etc. up to four devices within the resort is available at a daily or weekly minimal fee.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back to demonstrate our ability to deliver service and facilities to your expectations and to amend your latest views.

We look forward to such in the not too distant future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 May 2015

First time in Dubai . Would defiantly go back and to the same hotel. The hotel was like a palace & you were treated like a princess.
Staff were all very friendly and always happy to help you in any way they could.
Our room was always spotless & the reception girls were so lovely.
Food was excellent. Beach boys were also very friendly & always happy to exist you x
Iv just received a letter from the hotel manager thanking us for the feed back questionnaire I did before I left. ....I appreciated receiving that. A lovely touch!!
Thank you.

Thank you to all the staff for making our holiday wonderful.
Keep the good work up.
I maybe back next year!

Tina & Tim x

Date of stay: April 2015
1  Thank taztim9

Dear Mrs. Tina and Mr. Tim.

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your stay at our resort during your very first visit to Dubai. We are indeed delighted to read that you enjoyed the facilities and services provided by our team of dedicated members.

We value your comments and suggestions which are shared with all and look forward to your return visit in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Well where do I begin? From the moment my husband and I stepped out of our car and were greeted by the staff, we have never felt so welcome. For the entire week that we were at the hotel nothing was too much trouble. Every member of staff that we had the pleasure of meeting couldn't do enough for us and was absolutely brilliant.
The room was beautiful and the grounds of the hotel are stunning. At the pool and at the beach someone is always coming round with water and fruit and ice cold flannels to keep you cool which is a lovely touch.
Plenty of choices of where to eat, but our favourite by far was the Eau Zone, from the beautiful setting and the delicious food - we couldn't have asked for more attentive friendly staff and feel that we made some lovely friends whilst we were over there - and look forward to going back last year.
I had my birthday whilst I was out there and in my room was left a beautiful bouquet of roses and cake from the hotel which was a lovely surprise.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a piece of paradise in a truly stunning location (yes you can see building going on in places opposite the beach - but this is Dubai and everywhere is being built up and it does not detract from the hotel..)
The hotel - stunning. The staff - fabulous. The food - delicious.

1  Thank Sharonjbb1205

Dear Mrs. Sharon.

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your recent experience. We are indeed delighted to read that you stayed with us over the very special occasion of your birthday, and enjoyed the facilities and services provided by our team of dedicated members.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Where do I begin with this holiday hotel nightmare. I have always been a huge fan of One and Only hotels but I was totally shocked at the level of service at the Royal Mirage Arabian Court. Years ago this was my favorite hotel in Dubai sadly now I think it is one of the worst that I have ever stayed in terms of service. This hotel need a complete overhaul of management as well as most staff. It makes me question the One and Only brand as to why the service is so bad that their guest want to leave the hotel mid stay.

Pool: lovely grounds but they do not serve any sort of food apparently for "hygeine reasons". I assume that make every other luxury hotel in Dubai unhygeinic? The waiter will make an appearance occasionally but do expect to track him down to order any sort of drink. On our first day there was a man coming around offering water, fruit and to clean your sunglasses but has disappeared for the past 4 days. The lifeguard also serves at the towel boy and spends the majority of the day folding towels outside of the pool view. I did complain 2 days in a row and for 20 mins he would stand by the pool but back to folding towels. Please be good swimmer as otherwise there will be no one to save you in case of an emergency.

Eau Zone restaurant: inconsistant service. Its a roulette day to day whether they bring you bread and the necessary condiments for your meal. Service slow and the staff seem confused. I have not been able to have a quick lunch with my 6 year old in less than an hour.

Internet: The free internet is dial up speed and up to 2 devices. Im not sure why they even offer this if opening a page takes more that 30 seconds. I had rather have either totally free internet or paid. It just seems cheap for a luxury brand. They also require you to have your reservation number along with room number to log in and out. Very cumbersome process especially when on holiday.

In Room entertainment: No on demand but that is common in older hotels in Dubai. However, in lieu of On Demand one would think that they would have a DVD menu. Wrong. You are expected to go rummage through there movie collection (all pre 2012) and although they have your credit card on file, it is required to fill out paperwork sort of like going to the public library. I called the front desk to ask to bring my son a few movies and was told twice that "they were too busy". Too busy on 2 occasions to help a guest??

Recreation: I booked tennis at 7 and told the tennis department moved it up an hour but was told the court was fully committed until 10pm. Apparently the court closes at 8 but the staff at the tennis courts were totally unaware of this.

Room service: Kids chicken fingers were processed and frozen. Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel.. 2 nights in a row we ordered fresh fruit to our room. The waiter on BOTH occasions had body odor so badly we had to open the windows to a 35 degree outside. Personal hygiene is clearly overlooked.

Turn down service: My bed stayed the same day and night. No decorative pillows, no bed spread.. No chocolate on the pillows, no good night notes, no anything! Water placed SOMETIMES only.

Client profile: This resort keeps no records of returning guests I think. My female friend and I (also female) were greeted as Mr and Mrs on the welcome card. Very insulting and unprofessional mistake or not.

Breakfast: Delicious food but closes at 10:30...Sharp! Seems a bit early for a resort hotel.
There is also no view from the beach(buildings and construction) or pool. There is a giant building that looks like a car park overlooking the pool.. This is not a fault of the hotel but something that should be mentioned.

The entire staff seem untrained and unqualified to work at a One and Only brand. Clearly management is totally neglecting this property (Le Saint Geran as well!) and focusing on their other property on the Palm. The hotel is obviously understaffed and I am guessing seasonal staff. There are no familiar faces and not a single person outside of 1 have known my name and its day 5 now. I find it strange not to see the same staff members at a restaurant, pool etc when staying longer than a few days .... This hotel should just be closed and re branded as perhaps a Marriott or Meridien. Its one of the most beautiful in Dubai but its not a holiday when the staff have a no can do attitude. On the upside, we were given a lovely butler named Erik. He and Judy in the kids club are the only 2 staff members that truly understand what luxury 5 star service is.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Jef-0120
OORoyalMirage, Manager at Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience related to your recent stay with us. We indeed apologise if we have come short of meeting your expectations and rest assured that each comment is reviewed with members of the concerned teams and adjusted where ever possible.

We will endeavor to contact you personally, and hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back in not too distant future to demonstrate our ability to deliver service and facilities to your expectations.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 May 2015

We absolutely love this hotel - fantastic rooms, fantastic surroundings and fantastic food have been back three times now and looking forward to our next visit. Much quieter than its sister hotel The Palace which we prefer.

Date of stay: April 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience, and indeed delighted to read that you enjoyed our facilities and services provided by our team of dedicated members.